X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Mr. Religion
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I know of some that I thought should be banned from the chat box, but I didn't think that I was one of them. Can someone help me?
    Go here:
    http://theologyonline.com/payments.php

Renew your subscription.

AMR

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
    I think there is one coming up in October?
    Could be.

Leave a comment:

• Ktoyou
    replied
    Originally posted by Tambora View Post
    We haven't had a TOL telethon this year.
    The telethon usually reminded folks that their subscriptions were due.
    I think there is one coming up in October?

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Money, money, money. I have always been a paying member. Someone should have told me that my subscription had run out instead of just banning me from the Chat Box. I will subscribe for a year, if I can find the subscription box. Thanks, Sherman.
    You were not banned from the chat box. The chatbox is only available to subscribers. Your subscription ran out. If there is a technical issue with getting it renewed you need to take that up with Knight.

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    We haven't had a TOL telethon this year.
    The telethon usually reminded folks that their subscriptions were due.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Pate
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    [MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] You have to be a paying subscriber to use the chatbox. I see that your subscription has lapsed. That is why you can't use the chatbox.

Money, money, money. I have always been a paying member. Someone should have told me that my subscription had run out instead of just banning me from the Chat Box. I will subscribe for a year, if I can find the subscription box. Thanks, Sherman.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    [MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] You have to be a paying subscriber to use the chatbox. I see that your subscription has lapsed. That is why you can't use the chatbox.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Pate
    started a topic Have I been banned from the Chat Box?

Have I been banned from the Chat Box?

I know of some that I thought should be banned from the chat box, but I didn't think that I was one of them. regardless, I don't have access to the Chat Box. Maybe I am not doing the right thing. I have been on these pain medications for the last month that mess up my thinking. I can't drive anymore because I am not able to think clearly. Some on the Forum will say amen to that. Atleast I have an excuse, I don't know what yours is. Can someone help me?
Working...
X