X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
    Pointless . . . I got that already.
    SH, you're full of beans. If you weren't a social animal you wouldn't be here. That's how we're built. If you're not then you're in one of those categories and I don't see that in you.

So stop being a contrarian. It's perfectly all right to be a part of the group in a less than literal way. You can pick and choose, you know.

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    Liberals and atheists don't have a sense of humor.
    Which is why, to this very day, the humor of Puritans is the stuff of legend.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
      Pointless . . . I got that already.
      I'm guessing you don't get enough uplifting comments and little chuckles from comments left that you would miss them when they aren't there.

I sent you one to get you started.
      sigpic

Comment

• Why did the evolutionist cross the road?
        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
          Why did the evolutionist cross the road?
          To show the armadillos it could be done.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
            I'm guessing you don't get enough uplifting comments and little chuckles from comments left that you would miss them when they aren't there.

I sent you one to get you started.
            Now that is a terrific idea. I'll send him one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
              SH, you're full of beans.

If you weren't a social animal you wouldn't be here. That's how we're built. If you're not then you're in one of those categories and I don't see that in you.
              This has nothing to do with the "reputation" system as it is generally employed here and even less to do with its worthlessness as I see it.

So stop being a contrarian.

It's perfectly all right to be a part of the group in a less than literal way. You can pick and choose, you know.
              "The more scientifically literate, intellectually honest and objectively skeptical a person is, the more likely they are to disbelieve in anything supernatural, including god."

Comment

• first system:
                Quote: Originally Posted by Knight
                The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 06-27-2007)

Please note these are subject to change.

Default Reputation: 100
                The reputation level that new users receive upon registration

Number of Reputation Ratings to Display: 25
                Controls how many ratings to display in the user's control panel.

Register Date Factor: 1
                For every day that a member is registered the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor: 1
                For every post a member makes the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor: 1000
                For every 1000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Post Count: 10
                A user must have 10 post before his reputation hits count on others.

Minimum Reputation Count: 1000
                The amount of reputation a user must have before his reputation hits count on others.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit: 20
                The amount of reputation clicks a user can give over each 24 hour period.

Reputation User Spread: 5
                Users must give reputation to 5 other members before they hit the same person again.
                Second System:
                The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 09-15-2013)

Register Date Factor: 30
                For every 30 days that a member is registered the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor: 100
                For every 100 posts a member makes the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor: 10000
                For every 1000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Reputation Count: 1000
                The amount of reputation a user must have before his reputation hits count on others.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit: 60

Reputation User Spread: 3
                Users must give reputation to 5 other members before they hit the same person again.
                Post Count Factor goes from 1:1 , to 1:100. Does that make any sense? Under old system 1 post 1 point. New System 100 posts to get One point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                  To show the armadillos it could be done.
                  No. It was an invalid question. Evolutionists are roads.
                  E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99lamb View Post
                    Post Count Factor goes from 1:1 , to 1:100. Does that make any sense? Under old system 1 post 1 point. New System 100 posts to get One point?
                    I am confident that, over time, you will recover from this horrendous injustice.
                    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                      Are atheists all such party poopers?

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• I really like being able to let folks know that I appreciate something they've contributed to the thread. I do learn things, here, and I'm grateful to those who took the time to share their insight with me/us.

But whatever is decided about the rep system is OK with me. My 'feelings' won't be hurt by whatever system or lack thereof is implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
                          The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 09-15-2013)

For every 30 days that a member is registered the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 100 posts a member makes the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor: 100

For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Reputation Count: 50

Quoting the updated information, since the thread keeps showing new post in subscriptions.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                            Originally posted by Knight View Post
                            The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 08-15-2013)

Reputation Point Factor: 100

For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Reputation Count: 50

Users must give reputation to 3 other members before they hit the same person again.
                            Quoting the updated information, since the thread keeps showing new post in subscriptions.
                            And I edited it to make it correct.

Comment

• Awesome Knight !!!!!

Comment

• I do not think so
                                So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...
                                X