Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars themed avatars leading up to May the 4th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars themed avatars leading up to May the 4th.

Look I'm no Star Wars nerd or anything but for some reason I thought it would be fun to switch over to Star Wars themed avatars leading up to May the 4th.

I have mine picked.

Which character will you pick??
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

But I don't wanta' be a Wookie.
      Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
      Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Porkins, baby!

Actually, I'm planning on a rotating avatar of Star Wars characters who get offed.
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
            But I don't wanta' be a Wookie.
            You know who you oughta be? One of them Ugnauts who worked in the metal shop!
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  Porkins, baby!

Actually, I'm planning on a rotating avatar of Star Wars characters who get offed.
                  The current one is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                    That's awesome.
                    Jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get them peepers

Comment

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] needs to use one of the space crafts.

She could zap trolls in any galaxy!

Comment

Comment

There's all kinds of ways to use a Star Wars theme.
                          Spoiler

Comment

Comment

Mine has a lightsaber
                              “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Working...
                              X