X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
    On my masthead I use to have over 19,000 post and I was a Legend.

Someone changed it. I now have 5000 post.

Is this an attempt to discredit me?
    The forum was overhauled and hundreds of old threads were pruned. Started dozens of threads on pretty much the same subject and not tending to them is going overboard. You actually hurt your side of the argument. While TOL does enjoy Calvinism Versus Open Theism debates, we don't need dozens of poorly tended threads on it. One or two well managed threads would be better.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
    On drugs?
    I thought I was til figured out saint john w watches a LOTS of TV shows and read LOTS of comic books to label me with multple of different names. He ought to do good at tv trivia games but he does a terrible job matching me with his favorite characters.

Leave a comment:

• Bright Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by Puppet View Post
    Ok, Nick
    On drugs?

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by john w View Post
    Vs.

"We need to stop talking to each other.
    You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL."-your last post

Can't stay away, eh Cliff? I unserstand, as my charisma, brilliance, draws most from TOL.

Did Cliff answer his own "argument?"...

"Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was."-the great saint John W

?

Negatory.
    Ok, Nick

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Any "God beseeches you to be reconciled, even though it's a worthless command, as the 'elect' are in no danger of not being saved, as they will eventually be zapped" bumperstickers?

So there, Cliff.
    Keep cool, Alan

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Do you sell "git saved" bumperstickers with a lightning bolt in the background? I can't describe you anymore cause I'll get banned. It's too powerful

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Any "God beseeches you to be reconciled, even though it's a worthless command, as the 'elect' are in no danger of not being saved, as they will eventually be zapped" bumperstickers?

So there, Cliff.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Do you sell "git saved" bumperstickers with a lightning bolt in the background? I can't describe you anymore cause I'll get banned. It's too powerful
    Vs.

"We need to stop talking to each other.
    You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL."-your last post

Can't stay away, eh Cliff? I unserstand, as my charisma, brilliance, draws most from TOL.

Did Cliff answer his own "argument?"...

"Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was."-the great saint John W

?

Negatory.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Stumped me once more, Cliff.

Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Oh, cliff stands for john as in john calvinist. Your cyberbully friends covered for you by reporting me so. We need to stop talking to each other. You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL.
    Stumped me once more, Cliff.

Get saved, by waiting to be "zapped." Once you are "zapped," becoming one of the "elect," tell us how you know that you are one of the "elect," like Judas was.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Oh. Thanks for the psycho babble, Cliff Calvinist/Clavinist:

Oh, cliff stands for john as in john calvinist. Your cyberbully friends covered for you by reporting me so. We need to stop talking to each other. You make me say winning things that tops you and your friends are jealous that I win everytime. My winnings are too strong for TOL.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by heir View Post
    Yes! The scriptures mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it. You're wrong.
    You're hysterical.
    We see you through your posts . My statements still stands

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by heir View Post
    You're spoiled by philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men (Colossians 2:8 KJV). Isn't it time you man up/walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)? Isn't it time you drop the word of man and preach the word of reconciliation 2 Corinthians 5:14-21 KJV? It is due time! Now, testify it!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
    I've done that thousands of times. I'll let you babble on. You need to cut back on coffee

Leave a comment:

• heir
    replied
    I know your psychology tricks and you'll never get me to say what isn't biblical.
    You're spoiled by philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men (Colossians 2:8 KJV). Isn't it time you man up/walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)? Isn't it time you drop the word of man and preach the word of reconciliation 2 Corinthians 5:14-21 KJV? It is due time! Now, testify it!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Leave a comment:

• heir
    replied
    Scriptures are best if you leave them as they are.
    Yes! The scriptures mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it.
    You are anticalvinist in plain view.
    You're wrong.
    You're also a scientologist.
    You're hysterical.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    I need to know why your mind is gone. How did I get being a cliff instead of puppet? Mixing names is a sign of mind going. Lay and see your doctor
    Oh. Thanks for the psycho babble, Cliff Calvinist/Clavinist:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X