Is somebody messing with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
    On my masthead I use to have over 19,000 post and I was a Legend.

Someone changed it. I now have 5000 post.
    Sounds about right given the duplication in all of your posts.

You are still a legend, in your own...oh, never mind.

AMR
    Last edited by Ask Mr. Religion; July 9th, 2015, 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
      At my age you need all of the recognition that you can get.
      God knows the post count! Our "recognition" will come in the form of suffering loss at the judgment seat or being rewarded as every man's work ("what sort it is"~work of the ministry) shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it. Those who have built upon the foundation that Paul laid shall receive a reward. Those who don't will suffer loss. 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV
      2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Originally posted by heir View Post
        God knows the post count! Our "recognition" will come in the form of suffering loss at the judgment seat or being rewarded as every man's work ("what sort it is"~work of the ministry) shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it. Those who have built upon the foundation that Paul laid shall receive a reward. Those who don't will suffer loss. 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV
        The devil loves man-made points to make them legend fools. Bad memories should be casted out
        Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Originally posted by StanJ View Post
          See post 43.

Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Originally posted by Puppet View Post
            The devil loves man-made points to make them legend fools. Bad memories should be casted out
            Get saved and study to shew thyself approved unto God.
            2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Comment

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
                The effectual calling came before birth. You're still in the general calling mode, not being effective
                Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Get saved and study to shew thyself approved unto God.
                  The reformeds don't need your silly bumper stickers, "git saved". You don't save yourself. God does the saving.
                  Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

The reformeds don't need your silly bumper stickers, "git saved". You don't save yourself. God does the saving.
                    What a mess....No, Paul was not meaning "Get saved" here:

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

What he meant, according to Clavinists/Calvinists, was,...

"behold, now is the day of being zapped, in order to be able to be saved"

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Read it: "though God did beseech you by us"

Clavinists/Calvinists: That'z not what it means, you see, uh, urr, as God does not beseech dead men to do anything, you see, well, uh, urr...
                    Saint John W

Comment

That's right...once we confess our sins and ask Him to be our savior.

Comment

Post 43

Comment

That's right...once we confess our sins and ask Him to be our savior.

Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Post 43
                            Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Originally posted by john w View Post
                              What a mess....No, Paul was not meaning "Get saved" here:

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

What he meant, according to Clavinists/Calvinists, was,...

"behold, now is the day of being zapped, in order to be able to be saved"

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJVNow then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Read it: "though God did beseech you by us"

Clavinists/Calvinists: That'z not what it means, you see, uh, urr, as God does not beseech dead men to do anything, you see, well, uh, urr...
                              I understand you a little bit better than Letsargue. You two write alike
                              Calibrated by the Gospel

Comment

Post 43

Comment

Working...
                                X