X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by john w View Post
    Not scriptural. That's your fake "Jesus," that is a wimp, beholden tou you, having to gravel, wait, and be "pemitted" to be your Saviour.

He demands that you believe it, as you/anyone asking, has no bearing as to His identity as Saviour. He is Saviour, whether you ask Him to be it, or not-independent.

And the Lord Jesus Christ, Judas, were "elect."

Sit, boo boo.
    Whats a fake Jesus?

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Wow! Calling my girlfriends "dogs?" Now I won't be able to sleep, pup. You're running out of material.
    Didn't call your girlfriends dogs and why do you have multiple girlfriends or are they your Mistresses?

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Originally posted by Puppet View Post
    You must have a lot of dogs that obey you or is it your girlfriends?
    Wow! Calling my girlfriends "dogs?" Now I won't be able to sleep, pup. You're running out of material.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    The elects do ask jesus to be their savior
    Not scriptural. That's your fake "Jesus," that is a wimp, beholden tou you, having to gravel, wait, and be "pemitted" to be your Saviour.

He demands that you believe it, as you/anyone asking, has no bearing as to His identity as Saviour. He is Saviour, whether you ask Him to be it, or not-independent.

And the Lord Jesus Christ, Judas, were "elect."

Sit, boo boo.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Cute. Sit.
    You must have a lot of dogs that obey you or is it your girlfriends?

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Made up.

Don't confuse your lack of reading comprehensions skills, and spiritual discernment, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV, in equating not to "ask Him to be our savior," with your Clavinist "being zapped" scam.

Dig? Good.
    The elects do ask jesus to be their savior

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Are you a poet or a rap star?
    How long have you been in your cult?

Are you a 9 point Wesleyan Arminian Clavinist/Calvinist cult member, or 12 point cult member?

Fun!

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    The old reliable "your cult" "Hail Mary," "prayer," that inevitably is spammed, when one is getting picked apart, methodically dismantled, by the opponent, in this case, by heir, as she is leaving you reeling, on the mat, bloodied.

Stay down, on the mat, pup.
    Are you a poet or a rap star?

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Can't be lying if it comes from your cult.

The old reliable "your cult" "Hail Mary," "prayer," that inevitably is spammed, when one is getting picked apart, methodically dismantled, by the opponent, in this case, by heir, as she is leaving you reeling, on the mat, bloodied.

Stay down, on the mat, pup.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Thats what calvinism say but you hate them for saying that.does what God demands happen everytime? Does the person believe when God demands it?
    Made up.

Don't confuse your lack of reading comprehensions skills, and spiritual discernment, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV, in equating not to "ask Him to be our savior," with your Clavinist "being zapped" scam.

Dig? Good.

Leave a comment:

• john w
    replied
    Do I weigh my best shot? What if its heavier than yours? My one liner is more like Gospel light.
    Cute. Sit.

Leave a comment:

• StanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by heir View Post
    What sins? Why do you have to ask Him to be your Saviour? isn't He the Saviour of all men whether or not you ask Him (1 Timothy 4:10 KJV)? What is the gospel of your salvation?
    1 John 1:8-10 (NIV) Rom 10:9-11 (NIV)

He is the Redeemer of all men. He is the reconciler of all men. He is ONLY your savior when you positively respond to God's drawing you to Him and confess Him as such.

Leave a comment:

• Puppet
    replied
    Originally posted by heir View Post
    More lies. I preach the power of God. See post above, you b-57 wannabe. And then answer:

When was there ever a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth?
    Can't be lying if it comes from your cult. Most of us here never been asked that so it only comes from you. The phrase "the gospel of your salvation" is found in Eph 1:13, so you might be asking us for your interpretation of that passage.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Your trying to use that as proof texts against predestination like your false friend pate but you totally blindly missed the beggining of the chapter liks you never readvit at all...

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 that in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 that we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

Most if not all who grew up a southern baptist never heard of that questioning the way you asked. I guess its a false non-denominational questioning line.
    Even an Arminian from an Anglican background, never heard it like you say it.

You need to stay far far far away from your friends. They make you a failure

The shortest answer would probably be: The gospel is the good news that Jesus saved His people from their sins. (Matt 1:21; 1 Cor 15:1-4; Jn 19:30; Heb 9:12)

Leave a comment:

• heir
    replied
    Do I weigh my best shot? What if its heavier than yours? My one liner is more like Gospel light.
    What gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and when did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing it?

Leave a comment:

• heir
    replied
    From the evidence from your post, you have no slightest idea why as the rest of the arminian-semi pelagian - works before faith- group does. None of ya'll don't know why cause you're totally depraved which is supported in the bible with tons of proof quotes. Its googleable. Look it up for yourself and read what God has to say about what you're not able to do when you think you can or ought to do due to your boastful pride of your own power to save yourself according to what your friends tell you to do to gain profits from you. You're tithing them to spread more lies of the devil as you do here
    More lies. I preach the power of God. See post above, you b-57 wannabe. And then answer:

When was there ever a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X