Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naming Members in Thread Titles

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    He sited Knights post here, not this thread.
    Where do you think I got this thread?

    He sited this thread that's where I clicked..

    get real.

    Comment


    • #47
      here it is A4T:

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by meshak View Post
        here it is A4T:
        yes, he linked to knights post here, not the op (thread) to show knights feelings on call out threads, what arent you getting meshak.

        This isnt a call out thread either, its a complaint about them.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          cc shoulda named somebody in this thread's title

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by meshak View Post
            Another mob thread.

            AMR just sited this thread in his post.
            As an example of what members should stay away from. No one had posted in this thread since October 30th, 2014 ...

            And then you ... Meshak ... revived it.

            Doesn't playing the role of TOL's biggest martyr ever get tiresome?
            TRUST
            is a fragile thing.

            Easy to break, Easy to lose
            and one of the hardest things to
            ever get back.







            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
              yes, he linked to knights post here, not the op (thread) to show knights feelings on call out threads, what arent you getting meshak.

              This isnt a call out thread either, its a complaint about them.
              Meshak isn't too smart, is she?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                As an example of what members should stay away from. No one had posted in this thread since October 30th, 2014 ...

                And then you ... Meshak ... revived it.

                Doesn't playing the role of TOL's biggest martyr ever get tiresome?
                She's a "Magnet for attention."

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by meshak View Post
                  Another mob thread.

                  AMR just sited this thread in his post.
                  Shame on AMR for opening this can of worms.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by meshak View Post
                    Where do you think I got this thread?

                    He sited this thread that's where I clicked..

                    get real.
                    Meshak

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I am sticking this thread to remind TOL members that Call Out and angry mob threads are discouraged on TOL. We can have a healthy discourse without calling people out by name.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X