X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meshak View Post
    It happens only to unpopular members.
    Not always true, you may have member disagreement, but I do not see you as unpopular.
    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
      Not always true, you may have member disagreement, but I do not see you as unpopular.
      Not too many agrees with you.

Comment

Quit yer cryin, Team Meshak.
        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
          Quit yer cryin, Team Meshak.
          Shut up!

Comment

Love you too, Byb!
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
              Hi Meshak, Resurrected named me in a couple of thread titles. I guess that makes me unpopular?
              It doesn't bother me at all.
              How many agree with him? Did you get mobbed? I don't think so.

You always get tons of supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
                Whenever I have seen a person called out by name in a thread title I have always spoken out against it, whether it was a person I liked or not. I remember its happened to Meshak a lot, to Grosnick Marowbe a few times, and to others as well. Recently it happened to me too.

I have said this a bunch of times and I'll say it again: When you call out a member by name in a thread title, the ONLY result of that thread can be negative. Such a thread will have no redeeming qualities and arguments are sure to sure to take place. On the one hand, nobody likes to be called out, and on the other hand the person doing the calling has some negative reason 9 out of 10 times. Its a childish schoolyard thing to do, and it happens a lot. If you have something to say to someone one on one, then do it one on one in a PM.

Personally I think this should be a forum rule. That's my two cents. But one thing is for certain: 99% of the time, whenever I have seen a member called out by name in a thread title the thread is all negative. Thats a fact.
                It is terrible that on a public forum where people voluntarily voice their opinions that some one address another publicly.

Why, how does God or Jesus Christ feel about being in the title of so many threads?

Are they steaming and getting resentful that they would in a thread that 99% of the time is negative about them?

I would agree that some are frivolous.

However, if a person volunteers their opinions on a public forum, that holds open rebuke as the standard, what did they expect?

For that matter what does

"open rebuke"

mean if it does not mean

open rebuke?
                "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                  I also do not like "call out" threads or angry mob threads.
                  If your name hasn't appeared in the subject title of numerous threads started by pagans and atheists, you're doing something very wrong.
                  The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                  http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                  http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                    I also do not like "call out" threads or angry mob threads.
                    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Hi Meshak, Resurrected named me in a couple of thread titles. I guess that makes me unpopular?
                      It doesn't bother me at all.
                      I have long said that if a man may be known by the character of his enemies I am content to be so known.
                      Some drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

Comment

How many agree with him? Did you get mobbed? I don't think so.

You always get tons of supporters.
                        I am blessed with many friends here on TOL.

Comment

I like names to be called.
                          Cuts through all the guesswork.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                          They already know monsters exist.
                          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

I doesn't like to engage in fighting, but this is war, and meshackles deserves everything she gets and more besides.

It was her unbelievable hypocrisy that finally got to me.

You can check the record I hardly bothered with her before she started a thread condemning the "mainstreamers" for their laxity towards divorce...that was the final straw.

Lumma duck

She's been at this stuff for years, when she says mainstreamers are murderers she mean ME because we support law and order. Yet when her husband desperately tried to save their family SHE called out the cops, the civil military.

Lookee here if she fails in the matter of love for the brethren, Christ no.1 command then take it from me she is a mess. Everything else will be wrong.

Yet she has this flinty heart.
                            Last edited by Totton Linnet; October 27th, 2014, 04:37 AM.
                            One lavished upon in the Beloved
                            sigpic

Comment

It happens only to unpopular members.
                              wow, i must be terribly unpopular then.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am blessed with many friends here on TOL.
                                I am blessed to know the simple teachings of Jesus and that counts the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X