TOL upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOL upgrade

If, in the next day or so, you find that TOL is down, it will be because we will be upgrading to the newest version of this forum. Just a heads-up.
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yall-come-back-now-ya-hear.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	2757101

Comment

Hopefully the upgrade will address some of the glitches.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

The newest version is now running. How many of the old glitches still remain?

Comment

I will let you know of the glitches as I find them.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Still seeing a ghost flag report in my notifications. There is no report there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
              Still seeing a ghost flag report in my notifications. There is no report there.
              Yeah, same here.

Comment

I flagged a post the other day. No idea if you saw it, Sherman

Comment

Hello Jefferson, Nanja here; whenever I click "quote" on a post I want to respond to, instead it stops on the wrong page and a completely different post in that same thread. So, I can't respond to anyone. Hope you can help. Thank You ! Thank You for your help !
                  My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                  when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post
                    Hello Jefferson, Nanja here; whenever I click "quote" on a post I want to respond to, instead it stops on the wrong page and a completely different post in that same thread. So, I can't respond to anyone. Hope you can help. Thank You ! Thank You for your help !
                    That should be fixed now. Are you still having this issue?

Comment

Yes I'm still having this issue. For instance, I go to the thread in Religion, Preaching the Gospel, post #1, click on Quote and it lands on post #15 instead. Now the post you sent me is fine though.

Comment

Also, why can't I edit any of my posts ? Message says "you have a pending edit unsaved. Please save or cancel it before proceeding"

Comment

Yes I'm still having this issue. For instance, I go to the thread, Preaching the Gospel, post #1, click on Quote and it lands on post #15 instead.

Comment

I was able to post a reply today 8-4-20 to the thread, Preaching the Gospel #480, but it does not reference the context of the original post. So how does anyone know, including the person I'm responding to, as the other system allowed me to click on quote to show the entire text ? So now I have to copy and paste the original text first and then respond with my comment. Also, still cannot edit my posts.

Comment

This is frustrating. We might actually look into a completely different platform.

Comment

Working...
                              X