New TOL interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clete View Post

Unfortunately for me, I had decided to take most of the people who had been on my list off of it so as to give them another chance (dumn idea).
    You can manage the ignore list here: https://theologyonline.com/settings/account
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

You can manage the ignore list here: https://theologyonline.com/settings/account
      Cool! Thanks!
      sigpic
      "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

It acts like it lets you put someone on the list but when you refresh the screen they aren't actually on there.

In short, it doesn't work. Who wrote the code on this upgrade?

I TAKE IT BACK!!!

It worked when I tried it again!
        sigpic
        "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Comment

How do I search for threads started by me?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              How do I search for threads started by me?
              https://theologyonline.com/search?q=...7D&AdvSearch=1

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

that gives me the most recent 100 posts by me

i'm looking for threads

Comment

that gives me the most recent 100 posts by me

i'm looking for threads
                  Did you check the box that says "Started posts only"?

Comment

Did you check the box that says "Started posts only"?
                    that's it!

thanks!

Comment

that's it!

thanks!
                      Glad to be of service.

Comment

It would be great if we didn't have to "start" on the first page of a thread...and if we could click on a username and go to the users page and leave quick notes. The place mostly feels incomplete and in a way that discourages community. It's more a "go to this board, type in the last page number and leave a thought."

On the plus side, the boat still floats.
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          It would be great if we didn't have to "start" on the first page of a thread...and if we could click on a username and go to the users page and leave quick notes.
                          I agree. That's my biggest complaint about the new interface.

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          The place mostly feels incomplete and in a way that discourages community. It's more a "go to this board, type in the last page number and leave a thought."

On the plus side, the boat still floats.

Comment

So the site seems basically back to normal except that the notification screen should link you to specific posts that quote or mention you rather than linking to the thread. The way it is makes it easy to miss posts. I, for one, don't have time to read every single post in a thread and who wants to do that anyway and I shouldn't have to do a search for my name throughout the thread just to be sure I haven't overlooked a response from someone.

Also the reputation stuff isn't quite right yet. There's one or two little empty place holders under most everyone's avatar. Not that I really care about that stuff but I know some people enjoyed it and it looks wrong the way it is now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Every site that uses VB is having this issue. I am on another VB site and it also has these issues.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
                                Every site that uses VB is having this issue. I am on another VB site and it also has these issues.
                                It makes me wonder why they released a version of their software that has so many issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X