Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Ummm

You and anna posted in it yesterday: https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...69#post2728969
    I'm having a problem as well.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

I have been looking at the Admin CP to it. It was moved to the rest. I don't know why some members are locked out of that area.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

The only issue that I can think of is that you may have been thread banned by a mod under the old platform. Unfortunately there isn't a way for fixing that with this update. I looked at the AdminCP and everything checks out as far as usergroup permissions for that channel.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
          You may have to clear you cookies to see it, but the smilies are coming baack!
          it looks good to me. Have to ask members to help with not quoting all of long posts, as that can be distracting.
          So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
            The only issue that I can think of is that you may have been thread banned by a mod under the old platform. Unfortunately there isn't a way for fixing that with this update. I looked at the AdminCP and everything checks out as far as usergroup permissions for that channel.
            I was thread banned a lot, but I can't imagine that Right Divider has been
            Last edited by ok doser; December 12, 2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Sherman When I click on the notification that my post has been quoted or liked, it takes me to the page but not to the specific post on the page being quoted, then I have to search down the page to see where I was quoted. Can this be fixed?

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                Sherman When I click on the notification that my post has been quoted or liked, it takes me to the page but not to the specific post on the page being quoted, then I have to search down the page to see where I was quoted. Can this be fixed?
                I agree. It's hard to follow up on stuff when the system doesn't help.
                All of my ancestors are human.
                Originally posted by Squeaky
                That explains why your an idiot.
                Originally posted by God's Truth
                Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Some other things things that still aren't working:

I can't unsubscribe from a thread, the button is unresponsive.
                  Profile pages show as a blank screen, and even if (rarely) they do show up it's after a long delay.
                  Changes I make to notification or profile preferences don't stay changed, they revert back to the default, which is what I don't want and why I want it to stay changed to to the settings I choose.

Comment

These are issues with the platform itself. The V-bulletin developers are aware of it.

Comment

They have a version 5.5.6 that is in alpha that is supposed to address the bug issues.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I want to know how to put people on ignore. This site is intolerable without being able to silence the abject slobber mouthed stupidity that permeates every corner of this place!
                          sigpic
                          "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post
                            I want to know how to put people on ignore. This site is intolerable without being able to silence the abject slobber mouthed stupidity that permeates every corner of this place!
                            I'm pretty sure all my ignores transfered from the old site to the new.
                            Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

Originally posted by Yorzhik View Post
                              I'm pretty sure all my ignores transfered from the old site to the new.
                              Unfortunately for me, I had decided to take most of the people who had been on my list off of it so as to give them another chance (dumn idea).
                              sigpic
                              "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

The new TOL masthead makes me think of the land of Dairy Queen, which makes me want a Heath Blizzard and a banana split.
                                What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

Working...
                                X