New TOL interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

Thanks for trying to help, RD, but I am still having trouble finding the red box and the big red arrow.
    (PS: The jester hat smiley I tried to add to this post doesn't appear--at least, it doesn't appear on my screen.)
    Yes, smilies don't seem to be working at present.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Yeah the smilies don't seem to be working.>Hint You find the smileys here----------------------------------------------------^ on your reply box right under the blue Smiley face icon.

Comment

I just now noticed that the reason I haven't been gotten any notifications on my phone or been able to see anything new from TOL is that the site was updated....

Which means, as far as I'm aware, that there is no longer any Tapatalk plugin support...

That's going to impact my being on here quite a bit.

Comment

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

It's like throwing away my old favorite sweater. The new one never fits as good.
            2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

The old one had too many holes and the holes were causing me some serious issues in helping to run the site. As a Supermod I was keenly aware of the issues as the old platform fell further and further behind the curve.

As the Admins make adjustments to this new platform, it will get better.

Comment

Why do references not show the verses now?

As in Gen 1:1
                Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                  I just now noticed that the reason I haven't been gotten any notifications on my phone or been able to see anything new from TOL is that the site was updated....

Which means, as far as I'm aware, that there is no longer any Tapatalk plugin support...

That's going to impact my being on here quite a bit.
                  Yay!!

(just kidding)

(maybe)

Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

This new format is for the birds.

I guess this is the end of TOL.

Comment

Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                      This new format is for the birds.

I guess this is the end of TOL.
                      As it stands, this new format sucks and then some frankly. It needs some serious overhaul.
                      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Patience!

I've been through major upgrades before. This one is a bit rougher than previous ones but there's always a period where the new version has to be tweeked.

The tweeks do need to made a priority though because there will be people leave is there is a long term drop in the quality of the site.

I've made a thread where constructive comments and suggestions can be collected in one place. The important word there being "constructive". Let's keep in mind that its a big job that whoever is doing it probably isn't get paid very much, if anything, to do.

The 2019 TOL Upgrade: Comments, Questions, Suggestions, etc.
                        sigpic
                        "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Anyone know how to put someone on ignore?

This "upgrade" is getting on my nerves!
                          sigpic
                          "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post
                            Anyone know how to put someone on ignore?

This "upgrade" is getting on my nerves!
                            It's under "User Settings -> Account" at the bottom... there seems to be in invisible box at the bottom of the list that you enter new ID's in.
                            All of my ancestors are human.
                            Originally posted by Squeaky
                            That explains why your an idiot.
                            Originally posted by God's Truth
                            Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                            Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                            (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                            (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Clicking on a notification does not take you to the applicable comment. Why?

Comment

What changes?
                                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                                E≈mc2
                                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                                -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                                X