X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight,
    Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    I spent way too much time trying to keep the ad's family safe, theologically neutral, etc., and it was basically akin to playing whack-a-mole, as Knight notes.
    AMR
    In honor of AMR, how's the whack-a-mole game going?
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Knight,
      Why can't I comment in groups I can view? I can't even see Smack. I sent the required request days ago.

Comment

• If a group is invisible, that means its a invite only group, not one you can request.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

Knight no longer owns TOL.
          Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Calling the moderators idiotic is supposed to help your case?
          Well, if his case was heard by Knight... then was given judgement in his favor... I guess a guy can hope, but I've not seen very many banned. Might be more to do with the disappearance of the woodshed?

Is there still a woodshed?
          Will TOL continue to need financial support?
          Is/are any of Knight's desires/sentiments yet viable for TOL direction?
          Will "Ask Knight" go defunct or is he still wanting to helm some of TOL?
          Who/what is providing direction, interest, etc. for TOL?

Thank you ahead of time, if and for any responses upon any of these. Appreciative -Lon
          My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
          Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
          Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
          Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
          No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
          Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Paradoxical
            Last edited by Zeke; May 24th, 2020, 05:12 PM.
            Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Comment

Working...
            X