New

Angel's Girl

Can people help me with some things, normally I'm good at navigating through websites and can even make my own, but how can you rep people and view your reps, and update your profile?

glorydaz

Can people help me with some things, normally I'm good at navigating through websites and can even make my own, but how can you rep people and view your reps, and update your profile?

See that little up and down arrow at the bottom of the post? That's for rep. Then click on your own name should take you to your own page and you'll see updating on the left there. I'm the worst one to give advice on this stuff, but hopefully, you'll figure it out from there. ;)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

On the bottom left side of a post you can click 'Thanks' if you like the post.
To the right of 'Thanks' is the 'Blog' option.
To the right of that is the up and down arrows that when you click it gives you the option of a neg or pos rep.
If you 'Thank' first, you cannot then give a rep but if you rep first, then you can also give it a 'Thanks'.

At the very top right of the page to the right of your name is 'notifications'.
It will show numerals if you have a 'thanks, rep or quote'. You can only access that one when if first notifies you.
To the right of 'notification' is 'settings'. click there to see someone's quote or reps of you.

Click on your name to go to your profile. Once there, experimentally click on things and explore the options.

Angel's Girl

To the right of that is the up and down arrows that when you click it gives you the option of a neg or pos rep.
If you 'Thank' first, you cannot then give a rep but if you rep first, then you can also give it a 'Thanks'.

It will show numerals if you have a 'thanks, rep or quote'. You can only access that one when if first notifies you.
To the right of 'notification' is 'settings'. click there to see someone's quote or reps of you.

Click on your name to go to your profile. Once there, experimentally click on things and explore the options.

I don't have a blog or arrows. All I see are the 'Thanks' and 'Report' on the bottom left. On the bottom right its 'Reply', 'Reply with Quote', and 'Multi-Quote This Message'. Maybe I can't see the rep option because I just the other day signed up. I think I have to wait until day 7 of being a member and even then, I don't think i'll have access to too much because I am not a paying member. I'll try the profile thing because I want to add a picture at least.

Angel's Girl

Also this comes up when I try to edit my profile.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Hi Angel's Girl,

Would very much like to see A4T back here.
Have not heard from her in a very long time.

Been praying for her.

George