Hello everyone.

k0de

Finally a place to discuss received revelations while reading scriptures from the Holy Ghost through our Lord Jesus Christ. And be some what understood and not stare at like if I have 3 heads, or in need of a psychiatrist.

Thanks for having me. God bless everyone.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Finally a place to discuss received revelations while reading scriptures from the Holy Ghost through our Lord Jesus Christ. And be some what understood and not stare at like if I have 3 heads, or in need of a psychiatrist.
We accept all sorts. Even those with three heads. :eek:

Thanks for having me. God bless everyone.

Thanks for being had. :eek:

Welcome. :wave:

k0de

This is Seth. My only son and gift from God. Please pray for him that the Lord Jesus Christ give him health, wisdom, and understanding.

Genesis 33: 5. And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.

Last edited:

k0de

This is Seth. My only son and gift from God. Please pray for him that the Lord Jesus Christ give him health, wisdom, and understanding.

Genesis 33: 5. And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
Living proof that God works in mysterious ways. Never planned just happened. And more living proof of how mysterious is our Lord.

Song of Solomon 1: 5. I am black,

But the child from my loins is Auburn, hairy and red like Esua with green piercing eyes like the ocean. Contracdicting all science that the darker gene is more dominant.

Alleluia. Praise the most high God. For making man look foolish on all their works.

Please pray for my son. Thank you all and God bless!

Last edited: