I am here for a purpose

genuineoriginal

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.
The children of Israel traveled through Shittim, the land that is now called Jordan, until they reached the Jordan river and then they crossed over the river into the land of Canaan, the land we now call "Israel".
jericho-gilgal-ford-location-325x183x72.gif

Joshua 3:1
1 And Joshua rose early in the morning; and they removed from Shittim, and came to Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they passed over.​

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
Nope.
Scripture plainly says that GOD does not do it because they are any better than others, but simply because HE said HE would do it.

And so He did---
Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
The children of Israel traveled through Shittim, the land that is now called Jordan, until they reached the Jordan river and then they crossed over the river into the land of Canaan, the land we now call "Israel".

You can't just read what you want to hear and disregard the rest

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,
Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;
Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.
Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:
Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.
Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders where buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today
The truth will set you free

genuineoriginal

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,
Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;
Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.
Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:
Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.
Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders where buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

Here is the location of the cave of Machpelah near Mamre where Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, and Leah were buried.
Please note that it is in the land that is TRULY called "Israel" today.
machpelah-genesis.jpg

Here is a map that traces out Joshua's conquest of the land of Canaan.
Please look at where the cities are located inside the land that is TRULY called "Israel" today.
joshua-central-campaign.jpg

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
Here is a map that traces out Joshua's conquest of the land of Canaan.

I stand corrected, the Israeli leaders were possibly, buried where you show them but still this is irrelevant to todays discussion. “All” the Israelites packed up their belongs and moved to Egypt leaving everything else behind; leaving any claim they may have behind as well.

Please note, English citizens left England and moved to America, according to your logic we Americans can claim England today.

genuineoriginal

I stand corrected, the Israeli leaders were possibly, buried where you show them but still this is irrelevant to todays discussion. “All” the Israelites packed up their belongs and moved to Egypt leaving everything else behind; leaving any claim they may have behind as well.
What is the time limit for an "everlasting possession"?

Genesis 17:8
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.​

God also promised to give the children of Israel the land of Canaan after they left Egypt.

Leviticus 25:38
38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.​

There is something special about the land of Israel.

Deuteronomy 11:12
12 A land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.​

glorydaz

Yes, God will perform His oath, but it is not God’s oath that is on the line, it is his chosen.

God chose them to show us how to treat the stranger & told them the rewards they would get in return

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:
(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

It is now up to the Jewish people to convince the Israelis to do the right thing in the Lord's name.

Oh, like this?

Deut. 7:2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.​

You left out this portion...why is that?

Deut. 7:7-8 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: 8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.​

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
I'm just posting what I found, you decide the rest

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

I pray that the Israelites will repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness; before it's to late

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Considering that God promised Israel far more land than they have currently.... I'd go so far as to say that they buried their fathers in their own land.

Consider that this image is a mostly (as far as I can tell) accurate map of the plot of land that God promised Israel:

0ada614cdeb4ec9e819f07637a14bb42.gif

From http://filesfromtoni.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-much-land-did-god-give-israel-in.html?m=1

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned
Considering that God promised Israel far more land than they have currently....

You are failing to see the forest for the trees. God promised this and that and God set conditions in order to fulfill His promises.

Are God’s CHOSEN living up to His expectations?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee"​

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.

Even way back then they failed to follow the Lord-

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

*****1947ad marks that date******​

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.

in my view of things

Last edited:

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned

There never was a land called "Israel" and your borders are made up fiction.

The truth is, according to biblical scripture; the Jews were sheepherders who had no land of their own until they "all" migrated from cannon and moved to Egypt, While in Egypt a Jew ruled over Egypt unto Moses murders a man in the street. The pharaoh sought to catch Moses and punish him but Moses and his followers fled instead.

We now call this period the "great exodus"

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do.
:bang:

Is that a joke? Israel allows non-Israelis to live in Israel and worship as they please. Do Muslims in surrounding countries offer the same courtesy to Jews? NO!!

Israel is the small but bright light of Liberty in that region, surrounded by dark extremism.

LisaAkita

"ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do."

Where did Christ instruct them to do that? (Chapter/Verses) please

jamesdyson

BANNED
Banned

I believe you have this backwards but having said that, according to your version they came from the land of Cannon and then crossed the river into Palestine. If this is true; then the land in Cannon was their true homeland and not Palestine. They left their homeland because of a great famine. Still, even this point of view is pointless, what is important is what the Israelis do today, not what they may or may not have done in the past.

Today they are being judged for their current actions and I find no redeeming acts, no, not even one.
Can you-?

Truster

Whenever I meet someone banging on about Israel I always ask them if they know what the word Israel actually means, because if they don't, then they are talking about something they don't understand. The very meaning explains everything you need to know about who these people were, who they are and who they will continue to be. Based on the OP you don't know.

jimbo78255

In modern language,the young ruler asked Jesus what is the greatest law? Jesus said: First, love God with all your heart, mind, and might, and and the second love your neighbor as yourself. These are the greatest laws and on them hangs all the law and the prophets.

Also, Jesus said that you have heard it said you must love your family and hate your enemies, But a New Command I give you to love your enemies.

I do not see how adherence to these commands can make the world worse.