Hello, Fundies! :)

2003cobra

It's all about finding and pointing out perceived "errors" for you isn't it? You think you find errors in scripture, in people's posts and then tell people they sinned because they are joking around, and they need to repent? Then I discover you doing the same things on another forum. You're an instigator like Woody Woodpecker.

8abc5cbd51290e23845d1630f2678a47.gif
There are two creation stories and neither is an error.

The errors I have seen are:
1) people pretending there are not two creation stories and
2) people declaring the two stories must be read literally.

These are not errors in scripture. They are errors in interpretation and the error of denying what the text actually says.

If you think making up quotes and attributing them to someone else is joking on a forum in which people only see words and may not look back to see the person is lying is a joke, then you have not thought through the situation.

Someone could see that and think that I actually wrote those quotes, so Lon is in the wrong with his false witness and should delete his sinful posts.

Last edited:

Lon

It is nice to see that you finally admitted making up quotes and then falsely attributing them to me. Unfortunately, you showed no remorse for the sin you acknowledge.
Anything to marginalize your opponents, Cobra. You are ruthless as well as a child, even using the Holy Lord Jesus Christ to try and marginalize others. You are a false accuser in addition to being a child in an adult body. You've lost not only your intelligence if you ever had it, you've lost your integrity if you ever had it too :( The next strike and you are out and on ignore. I can't seem to get you to take a few moments of introspection. I pray for it. -Lon

Lon

The errors I has seen are:
You are nobody to assert such a thing. Literally nobody knows you. You've written no books, taught no classes. You are just a little bucket of audacity declaring things that are not, as though they were and audacious enough to think you know something when you are really just an ignorant petty man who loves attention.

These are not errors in scripture. They are errors in interpretation and the error of denying what the text actually says.
Your life and theology is an error. You bounce from forum to forum just to pick fights. Scripture says not to do that, Cobra.

If you think making up quotes and attributing them to someone else is joking on a forum in which people only see words and may not look back to see the person is lying is a joke, then you have not thought through the situation.
No joke on my part. "I'm rubber, you are glue" and "I know you are, but what am I" is what I heard in grade-school and am shocked to see an old man still using variants of the same small-man grade-school tactics and lines. It is childish. No false accusation: You are a child in an old body and in need of growing up still.

Someone could see that and think that I actually wrote those quotes, so Lon is in the wrong with his false witness and should delete his sinful posts.
Never. YOU need to hear what people are telling you: You are a child and need to grow up. Others may joke with you about it. I used your quotes and gave you the equivalents to show you, CLEARLY, that you are stuck in grade school. The quotes attributed were and are there to show you that you have never grown up from your grade school banter days. You are stuck on the playground. I could not, in good conscience, redact my statements. You need to grow up. Here? It amounts to: "I don't like peas" - Cobra. I don't care if you don't like it. You need truth so that you will grow up as a man with a little hair on your chest. "I'm rubber you are glue" and "I know you are but what am I" stay. It is what you did. Until you realize you simply reiterated what you'd heard in grade school, you'll never learn. I want you to learn....and grow up. Your mode of operation is to flit forum by forum and pick inane fights and prognosticate your weak and dismissed views over and over again. It too is childish and unbecoming. You need to grow up.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
He did mention the “story in Chapter 1” and “the account in Chapter 2” as separate things.

There you go again, misrepresenting the words of someone who disagrees with you as if what they say supports your silly ideas. This is apparently quite a habit with you.
Not only is your desire to misrepresent what God says; to that you add misrepresenting what others say about what God has said.

I am not the one making false claims.

You most certainly are. You are falsely claiming that a respected Hebrew scholar who says that Gen 1 and Gen 2 are talking about a single creation from different points of view, recognizes two separate creations. Bald-faced dishonesty.

Lon finally admitted his claims were false. I hope you you can eventually come to that point of admitting your error too.

You are nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Exposed.
Thanks Lon. Thanks AMR.
This one finally hung himself.
They always do.

And thank you Cobra for giving me the opportunity to see a liberal fraudster in action. It always strengthens my faith.

Heb 4:12KJV

1Pe 1:23KJV

2003cobra

Anything to marginalize your opponents, Cobra. You are ruthless as well as a child, even using the Holy Lord Jesus Christ to try and marginalize others. You are a false accuser in addition to being a child in an adult body. You've lost not only your intelligence if you ever had it, you've lost your integrity if you ever had it too :( The next strike and you are out and on ignore. I can't seem to get you to take a few moments of introspection. I pray for it. -Lon

You say I lost my integrity in the same thread you fabricate quotes and falsely attribute them to me?

Am I suppose to ignore lies posted about me?

2003cobra

There you go again, misrepresenting the words of someone who disagrees with you as if what they say supports your silly ideas. This is apparently quite a habit with you.
Not only is your desire to misrepresent what God says; to that you add misrepresenting what others say about what God has said.

You most certainly are. You are falsely claiming that a respected Hebrew scholar who says that Gen 1 and Gen 2 are talking about a single creation from different points of view, recognizes two separate creations. Bald-faced dishonesty.

You are nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Exposed.
Thanks Lon. Thanks AMR.
This one finally hung himself.
They always do.

And thank you Cobra for giving me the opportunity to see a liberal fraudster in action. It always strengthens my faith.

Heb 4:12KJV

1Pe 1:23KJV

George, read the passages honestly, not filtered by your presuppositions, and you will see two creation stories with different orders and methods of creation.

And look at the evidence that God has given us in creation and you will see that the earth is more than 6000 years old.

You deny both the writings about our faith and the works God has given us dominion over.

genuineoriginal

There are two creation stories and neither is an error.
There is one creation story in two parts.

The errors I have seen are:
The errors you are making are pretending there are two creation stories and refusing to accept what the creation story states.

Yes, you are guilty of doing just that.

genuineoriginal

George, read the passages honestly, not filtered by your presuppositions, and you will see two creation stories with different orders and methods of creation.
You are mistaken about what the creation story states.

And look at the evidence that God has given us in creation and you will see that the earth is more than 6000 years old.
Scientists have misinterpreted the evidence to support their presupposition that the heaven and earth came into being without God creating them.
The evidence shows that the entire world was covered by a global flood around 4370 years ago and was created around 6000 years ago.

2003cobra

You are mistaken about what the creation story states.

Scientists have misinterpreted the evidence to support their presupposition that the heaven and earth came into being without God creating them.
The evidence shows that the entire world was covered by a global flood around 4370 years ago and was created around 6000 years ago.

On the contrary, your presupposition that the Bible is a book detailing science and prehistory has led you to deny evidence that God has given us in creation.

And your presuppositions about the first creation story have led you to deny what the second creation story literally says.

genuineoriginal

On the contrary, your presupposition that the Bible is a book detailing science and prehistory has led you to deny evidence that God has given us in creation.

And your presuppositions about the first creation story have led you to deny what the second creation story literally says.

There is no second creation story.
There is a single creation story and a second story about the garden of Eden that you are still trying to claim is a second creation story.

The evidence for a global flood around 4370 years ago is so massive that most scientists are unable to accept that it all comes from the same cataclysmic event and the after effects of that event, so the evidence has been reinterpreted as belonging to millions and billions of years.