Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some interesting discussions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some interesting discussions!

Hello!

Like my title says, I'm seeking interesting and thought provoking discussions. Especially discussions on Christianity. I've been an active member of a personality type forum for a number years and have enjoyed it. I'm really interested in some good theology discussions and there aren't too many of those on the personality forum. So I thought I would give this forum a try.

Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hey Jamaix!

I am relatively new to this forum as well. I echo your wanting to have some interesting conversations. I love nerding out over theology and love discussing it with others.

A friend and me recently started a theology vlog on youtube called "Thursday's Theology," and we're trying to get it up and running with some people who are interested in having conversations about theology. If you wanna check it out, here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5b...Yzz4j4Yxolruww

Otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you in the forums!

Comment

TOL is bit aggressive in style and maybe even dysfunctional in conveyance mostly because we are a very eclectic group (it actually gives me hope because we ARE still talking to each other), so a personality forum to theology? You may find value and bang for your buck in search for interesting.

Welcome to TOL.
          My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
          Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
          Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
          Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
          No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
          Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
            TOL is bit aggressive in style and maybe even dysfunctional in conveyance mostly because we are a very eclectic group (it actually gives me hope because we ARE still talking to each other), so a personality forum to theology? You may find value and bang for your buck in search for interesting.

Welcome to TOL.
            I wonder what a "personality forum" is.....

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              I wonder what a "personality forum" is.....
              Heh! Says one of the most popular personalities.

Not to fear, another one will be along soon as the sun rises over in the Far East, with the usual, "Who are you?"

Wait for it. Wait....

AMR
              Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
              Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
              AMR's Randomata Blog
              Learn Reformed Doctrine
              I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
              Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
              Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
              The best TOL Social Group: here.
              If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
              Why?

Comment

Working...
              X