Looking for some interesting discussions!

jamaix

Hello!

Like my title says, I'm seeking interesting and thought provoking discussions. Especially discussions on Christianity. I've been an active member of a personality type forum for a number years and have enjoyed it. I'm really interested in some good theology discussions and there aren't too many of those on the personality forum. So I thought I would give this forum a try.

jeffk

Hey Jamaix!

I am relatively new to this forum as well. I echo your wanting to have some interesting conversations. I love nerding out over theology and love discussing it with others.

A friend and me recently started a theology vlog on youtube called "Thursday's Theology," and we're trying to get it up and running with some people who are interested in having conversations about theology. If you wanna check it out, here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5bTn2eNtYzz4j4Yxolruww

Otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you in the forums!

Reactions: Lon

Lon

TOL is bit aggressive in style and maybe even dysfunctional in conveyance mostly because we are a very eclectic group (it actually gives me hope because we ARE still talking to each other), so a personality forum to theology? You may find value and bang for your buck in search for interesting.

Welcome to TOL.

glorydaz

TOL is bit aggressive in style and maybe even dysfunctional in conveyance mostly because we are a very eclectic group (it actually gives me hope because we ARE still talking to each other), so a personality forum to theology? You may find value and bang for your buck in search for interesting.

Welcome to TOL.

I wonder what a "personality forum" is..... :think:

Reactions: Lon