annie.ws

hey yall i'm new here. i'm annie, 15 years old and i love debating. i'm really into politics, i'm right wing, but i don't expect people to agree with me, i like to listen to different opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
hey yall i'm new here. i'm annie, 15 years old and i love debating. i'm really into politics, i'm right wing, but i don't expect people to agree with me, i like to listen to different opinions.

Hi annie, annie are you ok, are you ok annie? :chuckle:

It's good to hear that you're right wing !!! Finally we have somebody that matches [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] in age range of maturity. Although they are closer to 12 years old.

annie.ws

It's good to hear that you're right wing !!! Finally we have somebody that matches [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] in age range of maturity. Although they are closer to 12 years old.

hey patrick, i'm good hbu?

Danoh

:rotfl:

Good one, PJ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
hey yall i'm new here. i'm annie, 15 years old

Hi, Annie! :wave:
Welcome to TOL!.

and i love debating.

I don't, however, truth needs to be stated and defended in this dark world.

i'm really into politics,

I hate it, but.... once again...

i'm right wing,

Me too!

but i don't expect people to agree with me

Wise choice! Many won't.

i like to listen to different opinions.

You're likely to find those here!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
15 years old
Very young.
I'm very old - mid 60s.

and i love debating
What are some of your favorite subjects to debate?

i'm really into politics
Politics is a handful.

i'm right wing
As all sane people should be.

but i don't expect people to agree with me
Just tell them to hush.
Sometimes a hefty smack in the mouth helps.
:D

i like to listen to different opinions
I do too.
That's how you learn if they are insane or not.

I think you will enjoy TOL as long as you have a sense of humor and not let the riff-faff bother you too much.
I look forward to sharing thoughts with you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
hey yall i'm new here.
Hiya, annie. I'm old as salt around here.

i'm annie, 15 years old and i love debating.
I have hats older than you. :) But I love debating too. And discussing, which can be more fun than debate if you have the right people involved.

i'm really into politics, i'm right wing, but i don't expect people to agree with me, i like to listen to different opinions.
It's an interesting thing to talk about. I'm a slightly left leaning moderate so I catch it from one side or the other, depending on the issue.

The old gir (TOL) isn't as diverse or active as it once was, but there are still enough voices echoing in the corridors to make it interesting.

Welcome.

:cheers:

Grey Oran

OK. I disagree with you.