Newbie Question for Admins

RealityJerk

Hello, how do I add a picture to my profile or avatar? I'm also considering purchasing a monthly subscription. How do I do that? I remember seeing something about that, but I can't find the page now. Where is the page, where I can subscribe?

Thank you

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello, how do I add a picture to my profile or avatar? I'm also considering purchasing a monthly subscription. How do I do that? I remember seeing something about that, but I can't find the page now. Where is the page, where I can subscribe?

Thank you

Here is the link for the subscription offers.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?19318-TOL-Membership-Options-Explained

All are still available except the LIFETIME option.

As for uploading an avatar, you have the option to upload a pic you have saved in your personal computer, or to upload a pic with a url link.

Here's how you get to those options:

Click on SETTINGS (will be at the top of the screen next to the log in and log out options).
A new screen appears.
To the left, under MY SETTINGS, click on EDIT AVATAR.
A new screen appears.
Choose CUSTOM AVATAR.
You will see an option to upload from your own computer,
or to upload a pic from a url link.

Be sure an click SAVE CHANGES.

If you have any problems, let me know and I can explain in more detail.
Just let me know which part you have a problem on.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are still having trouble with the avatar it is probably because your account doesn't have enough privileges yet. You have to be on here about week I believe before you can upload an avatar. You have posted enough that I know you are not a spammer. So if you are having issues with the avatar, you can post a link to it in this thread and I can install it for you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are still having trouble with the avatar it is probably because your account doesn't have enough privileges yet. You have to be on here about week I believe before you can upload an avatar. You have posted enough that I know you are not a spammer. So if you are having issues with the avatar, you can post a link to it in this thread and I can install it for you.
Excellent!
Sherman can get 'er done.

Grey Oran

Slowly I'm getting enough posts.

Grey Oran

Here is the link for the subscription offers.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?19318-TOL-Membership-Options-Explained

All are still available except the LIFETIME option.

As for uploading an avatar, you have the option to upload a pic you have saved in your personal computer, or to upload a pic with a url link.

Here's how you get to those options:

Click on SETTINGS (will be at the top of the screen next to the log in and log out options).
A new screen appears.
To the left, under MY SETTINGS, click on EDIT AVATAR.
A new screen appears.
Choose CUSTOM AVATAR.
You will see an option to upload from your own computer,
or to upload a pic from a url link.

Be sure an click SAVE CHANGES.

If you have any problems, let me know and I can explain in more detail.
Just let me know which part you have a problem on.
It's 25 posts, not 20 like I was hoping.