Getting to Know Me

chichoney77

I go by ChiChoney because I am from Chicago and my closest lifetime friends call me Choney. I love the number seven because it is used in the Bible more than any other number, I especially love when Yeshua (Jesus) says we should forgive seven x seven times. Infinity. Oh yeah my name is Chontella. I am guilty I say I forgive but then I do something that says I really didn't forgive. I think. E.g my sister asked me in 2004 if she could use my name to get her gas cut on. I agreed.
However, in the meantime while I was in some devestating so situations her reply was basically my problems are not hers. I sat in a nursing home homeless and she never opened the door to her home for me. I needed shoes and she wouldn't send me a dime. She did visit me three times (I was there for seven years). There's the number 7 again. Please forgive me if this is becoming lengthy. I also talk alot. Back to my sister. She did eventually send me $30. I really believe she did that because of two reasons. One: she took all the interest money from my life insurance policy my stepdad had set up for me at the age of 10. I will save that story for another time. Then two: she had cable installed in her home in my name and I did not find that out until Yeshua blessed me after 7 years in the nursing home with a condo where I pay very little for rent. My unit is number 7. I don't be pay any utilities either. Getting to the point am I being a good forgiving Christian when I texted her yesterday after having flashbacks of how she has treated me and told her enough is enough I want that bill out of my name and she has to pay it off. The God in me forgives her for all she has done. But the woman in me can't forget. There are three working adults in her home. Why am I supplying gas?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I go by ChiChoney because I am from Chicago and my closest lifetime friends call me Choney. I love the number seven because it is used in the Bible more than any other number, I especially love when Yeshua (Jesus) says we should forgive seven x seven times. Infinity. Oh yeah my name is Chontella. I am guilty I say I forgive but then I do something that says I really didn't forgive. I think. E.g my sister asked me in 2004 if she could use my name to get her gas cut on. I agreed.
However, in the meantime while I was in some devestating so situations her reply was basically my problems are not hers. I sat in a nursing home homeless and she never opened the door to her home for me. I needed shoes and she wouldn't send me a dime. She did visit me three times (I was there for seven years). There's the number 7 again. Please forgive me if this is becoming lengthy. I also talk alot. Back to my sister. She did eventually send me $30. I really believe she did that because of two reasons. One: she took all the interest money from my life insurance policy my stepdad had set up for me at the age of 10. I will save that story for another time. Then two: she had cable installed in her home in my name and I did not find that out until Yeshua blessed me after 7 years in the nursing home with a condo where I pay very little for rent. My unit is number 7. I don't be pay any utilities either. Getting to the point am I being a good forgiving Christian when I texted her yesterday after having flashbacks of how she has treated me and told her enough is enough I want that bill out of my name and she has to pay it off. The God in me forgives her for all she has done. But the woman in me can't forget. There are three working adults in her home. Why am I supplying gas?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
What a blessing from God to get a condo at low rent with no utilities. It sounds like you are doing ok now, but you should be able to call the gas and cable companies and tell them you want those accounts shut off and out of your name