Love to ask and answer biblical questions

COGTHW

I believe so, now it happens here a demon confesses in the body of a born again, as u said that may say he is not having the Holy Spirit? What about the fact that he (received ) Christ?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

A demon can't possess a REAL born again Saint. That is impossible 100000%. Where is scriptures to prove this.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
During church services when they are singing administration song, he starts to manifest, and become violent, but the pastor tries to question him but he says noting.

Thank you.
Luke must not be allowed to worship with the others.

Is the church charismatic?

theophilus

I will like to know, Jesus said to the JEWS who BELIEVED him that if they abide in his WORD then they are his disciples indeed then they shall know the truth and the truth shall set them free, that is free from power of sin which is the right of the devil to afflict, (John 8:31-32) I see one believed yet not free, except taken through the teachings of Jesus.

Please tell me what your question is.

theophilus

I want to know if u can be a believer yet not free?

You can be a believer and still be very immature in the faith. Maturity takes a lifetime. We are not "fitted for Heaven" in a flash of fire (neither was Paul). He still had things to do for the Lord.

I don't know if you know who Fanny Crosby was but she was a hymn-writer. She wrote some of the greatest music for the Church but she wasn't "free" until twenty years after she began to write. She went on to write for another thirty years.

Sometimes "freedom" is a matter of belief as well. We all say many things and we may even seriously desire to believe those things but that does not make them true until they move from "mental assent" to a deep heart and soul knowledge. Also, we have to understand this freedom before we can live it.

What is "free?"

What is truth?

The scriptures are deep and are worth plumbing the depths of...and that doesn't happen over night, either.

Back to Paul. After his conversion he still spent three years in the Nabataean dessert receiving direct revelation from our Lord Jesus Himself before he was equipped for the work to which he was called. Three years! And he was a Pharisee (God had to undo a lot of Paul's errors and misconceptions).

And pray.

Ask God about His Word.

Ask His Holy Spirit to teach you.

Open your heart AND mind to those things that are Holy.

He WILL answer you. He wants you to know Him.

theophilus

Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said if u are not born of water and spirit u cannot enter heaven,

Luke 23:39 39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

How was this man saved?

:think:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How possible is it that be possessed by evil spirit, is his relationship in doubt?

The same way that our sin nature dwells within us simultaneously with the Holy Spirit. The word possessed is not used in scripture in regency to being demonized. The word means to be controlled by a demon. We are the possession of Christ and not the demon.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I believe so, now it happens here a demon confesses in the body of a born again, as u said that may say he is not having the Holy Spirit? What about the fact that he (received ) Christ?

Annanaias and Saphira both saved, both were "filled" by the evil one.
Peter was saved, yet Satan used his vocal chords to blaspheme Yeshua's mission.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Love to ask and answer biblical questions

I think so

Sent from my A726 using Tapatalk

Habitual sin, unconfessed sins can lead to demonic control for the believers. However that control is limited whereas the unbelievers can be under total control a believer only partially controlled. The believer once he has fought his flesh by confession and appropriating grace if he still is in bondage to a particular sin must turn to the second front in spiritual war against the evil one. He does this by applying scripture that deals with his problems and by resisting Satan.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tnkrbl123!

Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said if u are not born of water and spirit u cannot enter heaven,

Well this is difficult and requires a bit of a deeper reflection. Because when Jesus was dying on the cross the man hanging next to Him asked Jesus if He was the Messiah. the robber on the cross beside Jesus believed and Jesus told that man "today you will be with me in paradise." hallelujah! But you see that robber was unable to a single thing, not a single act. He could not be baptized with anything physical. The only thing that man did was believe 8n Christ Jesus as the Messiah and Jesus took his faith and gave him eternal life. It is beautiful isn't it!?

There was also an inscription over him, “This is the King of the Jews.” One of the criminals who were hanged there kept deriding him and saying, “Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed have been condemned justly, for we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” - Luke 23:32-38