As an unwelcome Muslim, I'll be leaving, but first....

"Sock" of God

BANNED
Banned
I was banned supposedly because I was a "sock puppet" of another user name.

Well everyone that's a giant load of bull. Administrators of this site who banned me, if you can't stand me because I'm a Muslim have the balls to come out and say that. Banning me for this fake sock puppet nonsense is cowardly.

Feel free to ban this account as well. I came here wanting to engage in civil dialogue with Christians. That's not what I found. Just a bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-everyone-who-isn't-Christian people with rare exception. So good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

A salaam alaikum and Allahu Akbar

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Banned because this is another sock in the dozens of socks from a banned user. I was not the only one to catch on.

glorydaz

I came here wanting to engage in civil dialogue with Christians. That's not what I found. Just a bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-everyone-who-isn't-Christian people with rare exception. So good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

If he didn't find what he wanted here, I wonder why he keeps coming back. :think:

I think it's called Sour Grapes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was banned supposedly because I was a "sock puppet" of another user name.

Well everyone that's a giant load of bull. Administrators of this site who banned me, if you can't stand me because I'm a Muslim have the balls to come out and say that. Banning me for this fake sock puppet nonsense is cowardly.

Feel free to ban this account as well. I came here wanting to engage in civil dialogue with Christians. That's not what I found. Just a bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-everyone-who-isn't-Christian people with rare exception. So good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

A salaam alaikum and Allahu Akbar

yapple dapple - Babu, remember him ?

View attachment 20147

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He isn't smart enough to make convincing socks. They all scream fake. It is very hard to make a sock and fool people. Eventually you slip up and give yourself away.

you have to act like you just happened onto the place and have never posted on a discussion board before

and then you have to resist the urge to revisit that which got you banned before

Dan Emanuel

Just tell us what we should expect when Jesus ("Isa") "Christ"/"Messiah" (Hes referred to as specifically each of these in the Koban, if I recall) of the Gospel (the "inhil," I believe? --nope, just checked, its "injil") come's to judge us. That is what we need to know more about, friend. What is it going to look like when Jesus Christ Himself is judging, each and every 1 of us? We crave, to know. Please help.

DJ