New at TOL. Wanted to say hi!

readyfreddy445

BANNED
Banned
Hi guys! I'm new here and thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I might as well say this now and get it in the open. I am gay. I don't think that should take away from what I can offer to the forums. Hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

I look forward to interacting with you all!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I might as well say this now and get it in the open. I am gay. I don't think that should take away from what I can offer to the forums. Hopefully that won't be much of an issue.

well, you've met one of our "residents" i see. Welcome, this is a great place and takes a little learning curve but well worth it. you popped on for the late night crowd huh ?

i used to be on till 2 or 3 am, but toned it down now. tell us about you, or wait and let everyone tell you about themselves. either way have fun :wave: :thumb: :yawn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you should get along well with many here, and Aculturewarrior, he's good people. your signature; Jesus Christ covered all sins and loving one another is a commandment of God and Christ, but NOTHING we do can cover sins -

John 13:34-35 KJV -

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Hey there. I think you'll find it'll be a great big issue here to be honest but welcome anyway.

:e4e:

readyfreddy445

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for the welcome, guys. A bit about me,

I served in the army out of high school, two tours in Afghanistan. Currently I'm in college (a little reward for my service) working on a BS in biochemistry. Would be remissed not to mention that I'm married. My husband still serves but is a marine.

If the others here aren't as friendly as you, it's okay. I've got thick skin. I can handle it.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are, by your admission of being "married", a practicing homosexual. What exactly does "Christian", the label you appropriate, mean to you?

AMR

readyfreddy445

BANNED
Banned
You are, by your admission of being "married", a practicing homosexual. What exactly does "Christian", the label you appropriate, mean to you?

AMR

That I believe in Jesus as my Lord and savior. He died for my sins the same as anyone else. I accept him. I love him, and the Bible tells me he loves me as well.

The verse in Leviticus saying homosexuality is an abomination lists many many things (cursing your parent's name, having intercourse with a woman on her period) as equally abominable. If those things aren't seen as evil today then I personally don't understand the stigma attached to being a gay man. But that's a topic for another thread

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm married to my husband. We are both gay.

and you're both guys, right?

And we've both done more to help this country than you could ever dream of

that's possible, but I've probably been working at it for longer than you have

someday I'll tell you about my work teaching in failing inner city classrooms, and you can tell us about putting bullets in ragheads