Hiya!

Preachers.Wife

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone. :wave2: I am the Preachers.Wife. Yep I really am. :thumb: My husband is a non-denominational pastor and I am doing the leg work to see if the forum will be a good match for us. The Preacher will be along later, I suppose.

So about me. I'm an old lady in love with Jesus and I want to talk about Him all the time. I have a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of zeal.

Ask me a question if you wish, and I will do my best to give you an honest answer.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi,

nice to meet you.

From my experience, some non-denominational churches are Pentecostals. Is yours one of them?

thank you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi,

nice to meet you.

From my experience, some non-denominational churches are Pentecostals. Is yours one of them?

thank you.

Are you going to tell that old lie about you faithfully serving a Pentecostal church for several years?

See if you can worm in with a newbie?

You don't believe Jesus is God
You don't believe the Holy Ghost is a Person
You don't believe in being saved now
you don't believe in being born again
You believe that God is using the Muslims to punish the Trins.
You don't have one good thing to say about the church
and you say you served faithfully...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello everyone. :wave2: I am the Preachers.Wife. Yep I really am. :thumb: My husband is a non-denominational pastor and I am doing the leg work to see if the forum will be a good match for us. The Preacher will be along later, I suppose.

So about me. I'm an old lady in love with Jesus and I want to talk about Him all the time. I have a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of zeal.

Ask me a question if you wish, and I will do my best to give you an honest answer.

Howdy and welcome, TOL is like street preaching, you get all kinds, it can be tough, but there are friends to make.

:)

Preachers.Wife

BANNED
Banned
Hi,

nice to meet you.

thank you.

We lean toward that, meaning we believe that God gives each of us a gift. Now we are not one of those odd ones, who think everyone has to speak in tongues to prove they have the Holy Spirit, but we do believe if God wants a person to speak in tongues they will. :thumb:

Preachers.Wife

BANNED
Banned
I got no beef with any denomination, mostly. I do have issues with pseudo Christian religions. I have a problem with fakes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We lean toward that, meaning we believe that God gives each of us a gift. Now we are not one of those odd ones, who think everyone has to speak in tongues to prove they have the Holy Spirit, but we do believe if God wants a person to speak in tongues they will. :thumb:

Thank you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

welcome, we look forward to getting to know and talk to you and the preacher. i should say, at 49 you aren't yet an old lady - God willing, you have 50 + more !

i know a movie where the only name of the character was Preacher.
he was the star and maybe the producer/director too ! he never said his name, and as far as i saw/heard it's the only name anybody called him.

View attachment 20079

Preachers.Wife

BANNED
Banned
welcome, we look forward to getting to know and talk to you and the preacher. i should say, at 49 you aren't yet an old lady - God willing, you have 50 + more !

i know a movie where the only name of the character was Preacher.
he was the star and maybe the producer/director too ! he never said his name, and as far as i saw/heard it's the only name anybody called him.

View attachment 20079

God willing He won't make me stay that long, maybe another 20 and that will be plenty. LOL

That movie is one my husband likes very much and that preacher really reminds me of my husband.

I already texted the hubby and told him I like it here. I think he might too. We'll have to see. :thumb: