Hi

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
pp_Welcome_Wagon_079.gif

M. A. Williams

Oh, no, I'm not a Joel Osteen fan in the least. I think him and his kind are a cancer to Christianity.

I like to listen to men of God like John MacArthur, Al Mohler, R.C. Sproul, etc.

Men that aren't afraid to speak the truth.

I have no insight to glean from a man who authored a book called "Your Best Life Now". Either he has a low estimation of Heaven or he's destined to Hell.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh, no, I'm not a Joel Osteen fan in the least. I think him and his kind are a cancer to Christianity.

I like to listen to men of God like John MacArthur, Al Mohler, R.C. Sproul, etc.

I have no insight to glean from a man who authored a book called "Your Best Life Now". Either he has a low estimation of Heaven or he's destined to Hell.

Why did you choose his pic for your avatar and his name for your user name then?

M. A. Williams

If it raised that many questions then perhaps I should change it.

I don't want to be confused as a fan of his. It makes my stomach turn.

This is what happens when you try and be funny at 04:00.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sounds like you are cooking on the front burner. Welcome!

AMR

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it raised that many questions then perhaps I should change it.

I don't want to be confused as a fan of his. It makes my stomach turn.

This is what happens when you try and be funny at 04:00.
Well, I thought it was kinda funny!
But, yeah, changing the avatar might ease your burden of having to explain it over and over again.
Perhaps a nice looking Rebel flag would do.