Just saying hello

JEB123

:wave:
Hello to everyone out there. I'm new here, as you would already know. Although I'm not sure I will have an inordinate amount of time to spend here, I look forward to hearing from fellow believers. I hope mostly to get involved in discussions that correct each other using Scripture, and I hope I will not be too set in my ways to not listen.:argue:

Just a word of warning, when I do write, I tend to write a lot. A lot. :blabla:

I am also excited about all the cool choices of smilies :backflip: , in case you couldn't tell.

That's all for now, but I hope to get back here soon.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
:wave:
Hello to everyone out there. I'm new here, as you would already know. Although I'm not sure I will have an inordinate amount of time to spend here, I look forward to hearing from fellow believers. I hope mostly to get involved in discussions that correct each other using Scripture, and I hope I will not be too set in my ways to not listen.:argue:

Just a word of warning, when I do write, I tend to write a lot. A lot. :blabla:

I am also excited about all the cool choices of smilies :backflip: , in case you couldn't tell.

That's all for now, but I hope to get back here soon.

Welcome, I hope you can get used to us all and spend a little time...but spare yourself heartache learn to share little by little at a time.

JEB123

Thanks to all.
And thanks to Meshak & Totton Linnet for the warnings. I shall endeavor to keep my responses sho

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Thought I'd bounce over to your thread and welcome you too. Yeah...we be new kids on the block...story of my life.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
hello JEB,

I hope your posts are not too long. I ignore lengthy posts.

welcome:)
Don't be concerned, JEB123, if that even is your real name. She'll pretty much ignore you anyway if you disagree. Welcome aboard, but do try for shorter bits early, as people get to know you.

:e4e: