Hello TOL'ers

IMJerusha

Hi and welcome! :wave:

Turkey Spam is pretty good!
High cholesterol relegates me to turkey bacon also. :sigh:

Lon

I prefer turkey bacon, but it has nothing to do with being kosher.

"If you go to the grocery store and you stand in front of the lunchmeat section for too long, you start to get [angry] at turkeys. You see, like, turkey ham, turkey pastrami, turkey bologna... somebody needs to tell the turkeys, "man, just be yourself! I already like you lil' brother. You got your own thing going. You do not need to emulate the other animals." -Mitch Hedberg

Macfz

Hello and thanks for the welcome, Jerusha. I wasn't aware of turkey spam, but I'll give it a shot. You like a peanut butta cup with your spam an eggs?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Welcome Macfz! I hope you enjoy your time here...put on your body armor it can get rough around here but, you will also find great fellowship also. :D

Macfz

Welcome Macfz! I hope you enjoy your time here...put on your body armor it can get rough around here but, you will also find great fellowship also. :D
I'm all for both types of interaction. As far as true fellowship goes, I'm looking for a forum on here devoted strictly to evangelizing. Does that exist? If not, let's get going on it!