Hello TOL'ers

Macfz

It appears members actually read these Newbie Central threads, so I'll take advantage of the opportunity to tell people about myself, while at the same time working towards that 50 post req to become a Registered PLUS member!!! :jump:

I love search features, God, family, friends, learning, the earth, and animals. Enjoying animals inevitably brought me to their habitats, which aroused a desire for more knowledge of both, which I wanted to share with like-minded people. At 20 years old and following a year studying at Humboldt State in northern California I decided to return home to southern Ca. All of these ventures were, in my mind, going to bring happiness and fulfillment. Where does God come into all this? Short story shorter...I was raised in non-denominational churches and had a proper understanding of the Gospel, but never moved that head knowledge to my heart. At age 16 I became a father, at 20 I moved back home to be with my daughter, and at 21 I trusted in Jesus Christ for my salvation. I recently began working through a seminary program under my pastor. Not long after that I came across Battle Royale X, and all homework came to a screeching halt. So...thanks TOL! Really! Amazing website and I look forward to more eternal benefits from it.

glorydaz

It appears members actually read these Newbie Central threads, so I'll take advantage of the opportunity to tell people about myself, while at the same time working towards that 50 post req to become a Registered PLUS member!!! :jump:

I love search features, God, family, friends, learning, the earth, and animals. Enjoying animals inevitably brought me to their habitats, which aroused a desire for more knowledge of both, which I wanted to share with like-minded people. At 20 years old and following a year studying at Humboldt State in northern California I decided to return home to southern Ca. All of these ventures were, in my mind, going to bring happiness and fulfillment. Where does God come into all this? Short story shorter...I was raised in non-denominational churches and had a proper understanding of the Gospel, but never moved that head knowledge to my heart. At age 16 I became a father, at 20 I moved back home to be with my daughter, and at 21 I trusted in Jesus Christ for my salvation. I recently began working through a seminary program under my pastor. Not long after that I came across Battle Royale X, and all homework came to a screeching halt. So...thanks TOL! Really! Amazing website and I look forward to more eternal benefits from it.

It's wonderful to have you join us. I look forward to your participation. :thumb:

Lon

Hi Mac. Realize this forum has no kid gloves persay. It is for an eclectic group of believers (and nonbelievers) who want to hammer out their faith and are capable of loving folks after brutal sparring matches or even knock-down drag-outs. Such isn't for everybody and certainly not for every believer. We wipe our own bloody mats and gloves most of the time.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love animals too. Especially bacon. :firechyld

Welcome to TOL. :wave:

Macfz

My Heart Almost Fainted

My Heart Almost Fainted

Hello Eeset, Dena, Stripe, Knight, Lon, and glorydayz. Thanks for welcoming me in. @Stripe: I prefer turkey bacon, but it has nothing to do with being kosher. @Lon: I hope my comment to Stripe wasn't too low of a blow for any Jewish TOL'ers. I put these big boy gloves on and they really weigh my hands down.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Macfz. Caution, this forum is addicting. :chuckle: