Hello from a long time lurker

Hello, from a fellow North Carolinian and left winger. I cannot understand why people think that Jesus embraced Capitalism, the doctrine of social darwinism and the idea that the pursuit of profit is intrinsic to ethics.
I admire a man that enters an arena where he is outgunned and outmanned. This site is honorable* and yet VERY right wing.
* You will not be censored for your beliefs. However, you will be attacked relentlessly. And that is as it should be. Real men love the sting of battle!

Sad Ball

BANNED
Banned
Hello, from a fellow North Carolinian and left winger. I cannot understand why people think that Jesus embraced Capitalism, the doctrine of social darwinism and the idea that the pursuit of profit is intrinsic to ethics.
I admire a man that enters an arena where he is outgunned and outmanned. This site is honorable* and yet VERY right wing.
* You will not be censored for your beliefs. However, you will be attacked relentlessly. And that is as it should be. Real men love the sting of battle!

I also don’t believe that Jesus was an economist, By today’s standard I feel he would have been a liberal, he cared for the poor and encouraged other to do so.

Interesting!. I thought you were a North Carolinian because the ad imbedded in the OP was about supporting the prevention of Karl Rove subverting democracy in NC. Now I see that it was an ad allowed by TOL! As I said TOL is honorable, they do not censor opposing viewpoints. I thought you ( sad ball) had put that there.
Are you from NC?

Sad Ball

BANNED
Banned
Interesting!. I thought you were a North Carolinian because the ad imbedded in the OP was about supporting the prevention of Karl Rove subverting democracy in NC. Now I see that it was an ad allowed by TOL! As I said TOL is honorable, they do not censor opposing viewpoints. I thought you ( sad ball) had put that there.
Are you from NC?

No sorry I'm from Missouri.

Sad Ball

BANNED
Banned
Sometimes your Child Can Change Your World

Sometimes your Child Can Change Your World

Sometime you can have the worse possible day and your child can make you forget all that stuff that is unimportant.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Long time lurker my eye. Joe Roberts :wave: You're terrible at sock puppets, worse than I am. I tried it and it doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: