Hello, I am new here

ConcreteJungle

Hello posters of TOL,

My name is Mathieu and I welcome you to my present-myself thread. I found this site a while back and I spent some time reading through the site and so forth. I was looking out my window while washing dishes and oddly enough I remembered about this forum. I decided this time to create an account so I can partake in discussions and share my thoughts to you all.

So a little about me; I try to follow the teachings of The Buddha, not always to the best of my ability but I'm getting better. Spiritually I believe that there is a higher power but it is not apprehensible or defined and it isn't in the form of a person or being.

As always, looking forward to meeting y'all!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello posters of TOL,

My name is Mathieu and I welcome you to my present-myself thread. I found this site a while back and I spent some time reading through the site and so forth. I was looking out my window while washing dishes and oddly enough I remembered about this forum. I decided this time to create an account so I can partake in discussions and share my thoughts to you all.

So a little about me; I try to follow the teachings of The Buddha, not always to the best of my ability but I'm getting better. Spiritually I believe that there is a higher power but it is not apprehensible or defined and it isn't in the form of a person or being.
Hi ya Mat

I wouldn't be interested in a God who didn't think I was the apple of His eye...let such a God keep Himself to Himself in His brightness of glory and holiness...if He does not want to be my Friend..I doesn't want to be His...

Last edited: