Hello All

baconface

Hello all. After been an atheist for 28 years of my life i now find myself at 32 years of age a Christian. Many things made me re find my faith. From the fine tuning of the universe and life to the illuminati and esoteric agendas ect. My favorite teachers are N.T Wright, Creflo dollar, and William Lane Craig among others.

I hope to learn more from this online community.

Thankyou and God Bless :)

God puts a smile on my face, filling me with faith and grace, from a higher place,:D

Tehmill

A very warm welcome to you. Creflo is a wonderful preacher...and Joseph Prince....probably neither will be widely appreciated on TOL, stick at it :).

Dena

Hello all. After been an atheist for 28 years of my life i now find myself at 32 years of age a Christian.

I find going from Christianity to atheism a little strange.

to the illuminati and esoteric agendas ect.

And that's a little bit crazy.

Despite this, I will say welcome to TOL.

Do you look like this?

tumblr_m39gzxncT81qec398o1_500.jpg

zippy2006

Welcome :wave2: It's good to hear about your conversion. :)

Which Christian denomination do you affiliate with?

OMEGA

:banned::comeout::madmad::mario::dead::ha:;):DK::chuckle::mrt::rain::toad::guitar::singer::jump::Christine:Christine:mock::kook::Commie::zman::sharri::poly::granite::sherlock::IA::D:cry::dunce::first::dead::banned:Don't come here if you want to strengthen your Faith

cause they will rip it apart here.:deadhorse:

glorydaz

Hello all. After been an atheist for 28 years of my life i now find myself at 32 years of age a Christian. Many things made me re find my faith. From the fine tuning of the universe and life to the illuminati and esoteric agendas ect. My favorite teachers are N.T Wright, Creflo dollar, and William Lane Craig among others.

God puts a smile on my face, filling me with faith and grace, from a higher place,:D

Ah, out of the darkness and into the light. :thumb:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Your face isn't kosher.

:nono:

Choleric

Great to hear about your conversion. Welcome to the family and welcome to TOL. I hope you find your time here well spent. I would caution you that there are many people here who parade as Christians who are not. There are many varieties of heretic here. I would encourage you to keep your guard up and qualify the viewpoint of the person you are speaking to before mistakenly believing they believe like you do.

Many deny the deity of Christ, many, many more deny salvation by grace alone through faith alone, instead believing in salvation by being good enough, or trying real hard and hoping for the best. Here is a short list of some heretics among the more regular posters. That is by no means an exhaustive list, but should give you a good starting point.

Good luck and happy posting!