New experience for a muslim

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How Marvelous you defend them...

I should become a atheist not a Christian, the Christian were already defeated in Mid-Ages and in Afghanistan... too bad....!

I should become ZIONIST ATHEIST because they won on Allah who says he's related to Christianity and Judaism.

or at least become a Jew.

(or maybe just become a slave of F-4E Phantom or worship the people who you say crucified GOD)

And, I don't know what got Israel with theology, I thought that was politics...

At least I know that Quran for one gave the good news that the Christians shall win war against Persians (after they lost a battle against Persians) and for that Muslims shall be happy, for that believers shall win on those who don't believe :

The [Christian] Byzantines have been defeated In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome. Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoiceIn the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.

My...not bad for one who has not come to convert us

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Sure Persians are alright, but the Saviour came from the Jews, Israel is HIS land, He is King of the Jews.

Mulla Sadra

Sure Persians are alright, but the Saviour came from the Jews, Israel is HIS land, He is King of the Jews.

Well if it is about blood (not the belief in God)

We are the sons of Ishmael, so we have right in that land too...

And I see why every Jew became a Christian and love the saviour (not say he is false), and Christian (Jews) are the guys governing Israel..

although, what I see is that ATHEIST ZIONISTS govern Israel.

how damaged are people who believe in God when they stand with ATHEISTS against Monotheists!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well if it is about blood (not the belief in God)
I thought at first you meant blood sacrifice, as it is written "without shedding of blood is no forgiveness" This was always the basis for the Jews believing, when they opened Jesu's veins they were making possible forgiveness for everybody...YOU can be forgiven of your sins through Jesu's blood today.

Of course the Jews did not understand that...a few did and they are the foundation of the church
We are the sons of Ishmael, so we have right in that land too...
The Jews never at anytime denied this, there always have been Jews and Arabs living on the land. But the Palestinians moved out ......

And I see why every Jew became a Christian and love the saviour (not say he is false), and Christian (Jews) are the guys governing Israel..
This is what God prophesied would happen, it was because the Jews drove out the gospel that we the Gentiles were brought in. God prophesied the time when the Jews will turn back to believe and all their enemies will be destroyed...beware if you are an enemy of the Jew.
although, what I see is that ATHEIST ZIONISTS govern Israel.
All according EXACTLY to prophesy..Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel etc, etc, but in the last days God will turn them back to Himself......these are the last days
how damaged are people who believe in God when they stand with ATHEISTS against Monotheists!
All in God's time.

Mulla Sadra

All in God's time.

1- Repeat Repeat what you said o_O
2- Yes they didn't like the weather and moved out, right ? it was bad after 1400 years of living there, the clouds were raining bullets, or was that ATHEIST ZIONIST GANGS. oh yeah the second.
3- No Wallahi I am not scared of Jews especially if they are ATHEIST, at least probabilities I worship God someway, they worship money and land.
4- your plans/prophecies are good for doing novels and food recipes.

THE REALITY : You are siding with ATHEISTS (ATHEISTS = DON'T BELIEVE THERE'S GOD) against Muslims, when you know it is not their right (and the Palestinians didn't just move out of their home because of cloudy weather) and you are doing all of this under a prophecy you have in your mind.

AND : I am sure right now you are not siding with Jews, because they are right or because it is their land, You are siding with them for PROPHECY not for RIGHT. So I think no one should stay defending Israel's rights or anything, they should just defend the PROPHECY, because the jews are ATHEISTS and made peaceful people living in their country MOVE OUT (because they convinced them the weather is not good).

Ok, I think I am on tide of the kind of bloody forgiveness made of blood you want to give to Humanity.

and at last :

We are for Allah and to him we shall return.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You converted me already

1- Repeat Repeat what you said o_O
God repeated it at least a dozen times
2- Yes they didn't like the weather and moved out, right ? it was bad after 1400 years of living there, the clouds were raining bullets, or was that ATHEIST ZIONIST GANGS. oh yeah the second.
Even to this day [after 3 attempts to drive them into the sea by 5 loser Arab nations] there is still a large portion of Jews who want to share the land...I agree with those who say in they want a two state solution it should be Iran's doorstep....Jordan booted them out, Syria and Egypt didn't want them so there they are in Gaza.
3- No Wallahi I am not scared of Jews especially if they are ATHEIST, at least probabilities I worship God someway,
We heard about it, God the merciful isn't it?
they worship money and land.
4- your plans/prophecies are good for doing novels and food recipes.
This is your evaluation of Moses, Isaiah,Daniel, Jeremiah, Hosea, Micah, Ezekiel?
THE REALITY : You are siding with ATHEISTS (ATHEISTS = DON'T BELIEVE THERE'S GOD) against Muslims, when you know it is not their right (and the Palestinians didn't just move out of their home because of cloudy weather) and you are doing all of this under a prophecy you have in your mind.
The reality is I am siding with God...everything He said has always come to pass, what He said about Ishmael Has come to pass...a wild *** whose sword is against every man and every man's sword is against him...Arabs

AND : I am sure right now you are not siding with Jews, because they are right or because it is their land, You are siding with them for PROPHECY not for RIGHT.
Prophecy IS right...wise to side with prophesy, you will be sure to end up on the right side
So I think no one should stay defending Israel's rights or anything, they should just defend the PROPHECY, because the jews are ATHEISTS and made peaceful people living in their country MOVE OUT (because they convinced them the weather is not good).
They moved out because they love the Jews and couldn't wait to see them take a dive in the sea....but arabs are losers, FIVE nations and the Jews whipped their buttes.
Ok, I think I am on tide of the kind of bloody forgiveness made of blood you want to give to Humanity.

and at last :

We are for Allah and to him we shall return.
You always HAVE been for Allah...that is why you always lose.

Mulla Sadra

You converted me already

You always HAVE been for Allah...that is why you always lose.

A- Convert to whatever you want, I don't care.
B-
1- You mean your God or Buddha ?
2- again I am not understanding why are you still talking Politics and rights and two-states solution and it is A PROPHECY.
3- The one who : [ It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom - although they were before in clear error - ]
4- No this is my evaluation of what you made of those prophets Peace be upon them. Not that we don't have psychos in Islam who also like to invent prophecies in the names of the prophets.
5- First : what is the "***" ?
Second : When Judah was that kind of country, they were People of Yahweh. When we are that we are "***".
Third : So sons of prophets are that savage ? I should go tell Biologists from where they got their DNA.
6- Still, you are siding with ATHEISTS.
7- Palestinians left before 1948 not in 1967, please notice you are mixing them with 48-Arabs.
(Actually I have the map in my room : 483000 moved out before 1948 because of the gangs, 380000 moved out because of 1948 war, 55000 as conclusion of war)
8- Allah in the sentence is God, Logus, whatever you would like to call it, and the sentence means that Allah created you and you shall die and come back to him to be judged, and we say that to show that whatever happens, We all shall go back to a just judge.

----

Anyways, you are talking politics, I am waiting for (Doormat) who is talking about theology (you know the website "THEOLOGY ONLINE" not "HOW TO KILL PEOPLE TO FORCE PROPHECIES ONLINE")

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christians have done some pretty horrific things in the not so distant past too, just not so much in the West, in which case what you're really talking about/comparing is the distinction between well educated, reasonably affluent adherents compared to less or poorly educated and impoverished adherents coupled with specific cultural sets and not a large, more encompassing and accurate assessment.

I see that you've been introduced to the founder and president of TOL's "Purposely Naive Club"; I'm more than certain that you two will become the bestest of friends should you decide to stick around TOL.

Two simple questions for you Mulla:

Tell me how your version of the Quran is different than those that persecute Christians in Muslim countries,
http://www.christianfreedom.org/persecuted-christians-map/

and why the "religion of pieces" is just misunderstood.
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Mulla Sadra

I see that you've been introduced to the founder and president of TOL's "Purposely Naive Club"; I'm more than certain that you two will become the bestest of friends should you decide to stick around TOL.

Tell me how your version of the Quran is different than those that persecute Christians in Muslim countries,
http://www.christianfreedom.org/persecuted-christians-map/

5% Christians in Saudi Arabia ? where do those people live!

Well I am not going to read two websites, if you be more direct it would be more easier to answer (because last time I tried to talk with someone with half-sentence questions it wasn't that nice, I almost wrote a page in every reply and he answered with "Yes"s and "No"s)

And about the other fellow of you, I am also called such in extremist forums (I can see you have many parallel aspects with Religious psychos we have in Shi'ite world).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.christianfreedom.org/pers...hristians-map/

5% Christians in Saudi Arabia ? where do those people live!

Like every Muslim country, they hide (if you want to call that "living").

Well I am not going to read two websites,

You obviously opened the first link or you wouldn't have commented about 5% of Christians living in Saudia Arabia. You probably also noticed that Iran has the highest population of Shi'a Muslims in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Shi'a and Shi-ite the same?

if you be more direct it would be more easier to answer

LOL...you're the first person that's ever accused me of being indirect when it comes to exposing a fraudulent religion whose supposed "prophet" orders all his believers to go out and murder infidels.

Welcome to TOL.

Mulla Sadra

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.christianfreedom.org/pers...hristians-map/

Like every Muslim country, they hide (if you want to call that "living").

You obviously opened the first link or you wouldn't have commented about 5% of Christians living in Saudia Arabia. You probably also noticed that Iran has the highest population of Shi'a Muslims in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Shi'a and Shi-ite the same?

LOL...you're the first person that's ever accused me of being indirect when it comes to exposing a fraudulent religion whose supposed "prophet" orders all his believers to go out and murder infidels.

Welcome to TOL.

I opened the two links not just one, but I closed them in 20-30 seconds.

No they don't, I live in Iraq and have Christian friends and their Sunday churches ring every Sunday with no problem whatsoever but I am sure one of the websites you surf would say something else, and in the country that one of the (terrorist) entities your government say are, Hezbollah, is in a political alliance with Pan-Arabists who are mostly Christians.

You just have a problem with Islam.

Saudi Arabia have 4% of of Foreign advisers/engineers (in the past soldiers too, maybe the 5% is from that time) and yes those aren't permitted to do their practices outside their compounds.
there is no Saudi Christian. there are Atheists who don't say, but not Christians, rest assured.

I didn't notice Iran, but yes Iran have big percentage of Shia (I am not sure if they are the biggest).
Christianity = Christian
Shia = Shi'ite

What was your question again Mr. "Direct" (Direct in asking questions not insulting other people sacred prophets)

Allah says in Quran :

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

Insulting a prophet of Allah is insulting of Allah.

Ezekel

What is your understanding on heaven or the afterlife? Is there a punishment waiting for some and paradise for others and if so what would you say is necessary to receive paradise and can there be an assurance of receiving it?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is your understanding on heaven or the afterlife? Is there a punishment waiting for some and paradise for others and if so what would you say is necessary to receive paradise and can there be an assurance of receiving it?

:popcorn: