New experience for a muslim

lifeisgood

So the reason of making this world is God's Pleasure, What will please God ?

What He has made. The ones that love Him by accepting His Son and what His Son did please Him. The ones that have a relationship with Him, through His Son please Him, because God said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)

note : Don't be inconvenienced by my questions, but there's something I don't understand about Christianity, after I understand it from you, I will answer your question as in what I believe.

No problem.

Mulla Sadra

What He has made. The ones that love Him by accepting His Son and what His Son did please Him. The ones that have a relationship with Him, through His Son please Him, because God said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)

Okay, And his son, was he known to earthly humans before he was born to Virgin Mary (Salla Allah Alayha W Salam) ?

lifeisgood

Okay, And his son, was he known to earthly humans before he was born to Virgin Mary (Salla Allah Alayha W Salam) ?

Yes, He appeared as the Angel of the LORD:

Genesis 16:7–14. The angel of the Lord appears to Hagar. The angel speaks as God in the first person, and in verse 13 Hagar identifies the visitor as a god.

Genesis 22:11–15. The angel of the Lord appears to Abraham and refers to God in the first person.

Exodus 3:2–4. The angel of the Lord appears to Moses in a flame in verse 2, and God speaks to Moses from the flame in verse 4.

Numbers 22:22–38. The angel of the Lord meets the prophet Balaam on the road. In verse 38, Balaam identifies the angel who spoke to him as delivering the word of God.

Judges 2:1–3. The angel of the Lord appears to Israel.

Judges 6:11–23. The angel of the Lord appears to Gideon, and in verse 22 Gideon fears for his life because he was in the presence of God.

Judges 13:3–22. The angel of the Lord appears to Manoah and his wife. In verse 16, differentiates himself from God. ("And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah. . .if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord.")

Mulla Sadra

Yes, He appeared as the Angel of the LORD:

Genesis 16:7–14. The angel of the Lord appears to Hagar. The angel speaks as God in the first person, and in verse 13 Hagar identifies the visitor as a god.

Genesis 22:11–15. The angel of the Lord appears to Abraham and refers to God in the first person.

Exodus 3:2–4. The angel of the Lord appears to Moses in a flame in verse 2, and God speaks to Moses from the flame in verse 4.

Numbers 22:22–38. The angel of the Lord meets the prophet Balaam on the road. In verse 38, Balaam identifies the angel who spoke to him as delivering the word of God.

Judges 2:1–3. The angel of the Lord appears to Israel.

Judges 6:11–23. The angel of the Lord appears to Gideon, and in verse 22 Gideon fears for his life because he was in the presence of God.

Judges 13:3–22. The angel of the Lord appears to Manoah and his wife. In verse 16, differentiates himself from God. ("And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah. . .if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord.")

[There's another thing that came up in mind, but leave it]

Did he appear as angel of God to all humans, as he did as a body, or not ?

Mulla Sadra

No. He appeared to specific people, e.g., Abraham, for specific things.

Okay, before We continue I must tell you that I don't accept most if not all what you said, and I will talk about it later, for now you said (tell me if I am wrong) :

1- The reason why God made this creation, is to please himself.
2- The (Only) way to please God as humans, is to believe in his son, and the things you said. (-- I am not sure about only, please confirm it to me)
3- Jesus wasn't, Umm, this is not an accurate term but still, He wasn't (clear) for Humans in general before his birth as a body to Virgin Mary.

Okay, I will be easygoing, is the pleasing of God in itself bound to believing in his son ?

lifeisgood

Okay, before We continue I must tell you that I don't accept most if not all what you said, and I will talk about it later, for now you said (tell me if I am wrong) :

1- The reason why God made this creation, is to please himself.

Yes. He is God after all. He certainly did not create this creation to please me. I would not have created myself.

2- The (Only) way to please God as humans, is to believe in his son, and the things you said. (-- I am not sure about only, please confirm it to me)

Yes. The only way to please God is to believe in His Son and what His Son did to redeem God's creation, i.e., us -- human beings.

3- Jesus wasn't, Umm, this is not an accurate term but still, He wasn't (clear) for Humans in general before his birth as a body to Virgin Mary.

Could you have been totally clear to your parents before you were born?

Okay, I will be easygoing, is the pleasing of God in itself bound to believing in his son ?

Absolutely yes!

Mulla Sadra

Could you have been totally clear to your parents before you were born?

Okay, (I am trying to accurately and carefully seal this information so if I jump to a conclusion I wouldn't be mistaken).

God Created Creation from its beginning to its coming ending for the reason to believe in Jesus ?

lifeisgood

Okay, (I am trying to accurately and carefully seal this information so if I jump to a conclusion I wouldn't be mistaken).

God Created Creation from its beginning to its coming ending for the reason to believe in Jesus ?

God created creation from beginning to end for His pleasure and it pleased Him to show His love toward lost human beings through His Son.

John 1:18 --- No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Mulla Sadra

God created creation from beginning to end for His pleasure and it pleased Him to show His love toward lost human beings through His Son.

John 1:18 --- No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

And the pleasing by itself is (Absolutely) by believing in his son ?

That's what you just said... didn't you ?

Absolutely yes!

lifeisgood

And the pleasing by itself is (Absolutely) by believing in his son ?

That's what you just said... didn't you ?

I have no idea what you mean "by itself."

But, absolutely yes, God is pleased when a person believes in His Son. Why wouldn't He be? God gave the best He had, we accept the gift, He is pleased.

lifeisgood

Means :

Pleasing equals believing in Jesus and Don't equal anything else not attached to itself (believing in Jesus), and that is the reason this creation is is.

Makes sense ?

No it does not make sense.

God created creation for His pleasure.

Man (Adam) rejected what God had told him and sinned.

Everybody else born after Adam has the sin nature of Adam. (Don't want to do things God's way.)

God loves his creation so much, that God provided a way to get back to Him.

That way is Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

Believe God's way to get back to Him and be saved. It pleases God, e.g., Abel in the OT.

Do not believe God's way to get back to him be lost. It displeases God, e.g., Cain in the OT.

Now, after Jesus Christ and what He did, the ONLY way to get back to God is belief in the way God prepared.

Mulla Sadra

No, when I said makes sense, is did you understand me or not.

Let's repeat it in another meaning, Creation's reason is God's Pleasure, and God's Pleasure only meaning is Belief in Christ.

Then Christ is the reason of Creation.

Yes, or No ?

lifeisgood

Is it wise/act of a great planner, to buy a car for the mere reason to drive it on land, but the result was to do something else with it ?

God’s purpose for creating His creation was for His pleasure. He will do whatever pleases Him to get His creation to result as exactly as He wishes.

lifeisgood

And is Car useful to still exist, if reason of driving on land, is non-existent ?

Yes, because it pleased God to create the car for His pleasure. He will make a way for the car to drive, which is His purpose. The land is not His purpose for the car. God's purpose for the car is for the car to drive, so God will provide a way for the car to drive.