'Nother Newbster

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Wow that was a mouthful. I won't even pretend to comprehend it. I approach life, death and God on a very simple level.

Fair enough. I approach life, death and God on either a very simple level or the necessary complex level, depending on the situation.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're a misguided Libertarian PPS. Hopefully this Christian conservative website will straighten you out.

...and the condescending drivel begins on post #39 of my own intro thread, which was all quite cordial.

I'm not concerned with your assessments. I've seen your unbridled hatred in the homosexual thread.

I don't acquiesce to false dichotomies. I can recognize the distinction between Christians influencing legislation in our Constitutional Republic (founded by a boat-load of Freemasons who were Deists, Theists, Non-Theists, and sectarian Christians; and many with an obscured agenda that you're clueless about relative to the global agenda development during that era) and a Theocracy where one presumes religious faith will prevail for statutory legislation.

I don't need an alleged conservative website or anything/anyone else to "straighten me out". I need and have the Spirit of the Living God indwelling my spirit by grace through faith.

Don't drag your garbage over onto an intro thread for a new member just because I expressed my views that you don't agree with. I despise sin every bit as much as you, and I likely live a more conservative standard of Christian life than you or most here.

THIS is the kind of initiative that I'm speaking of when I refer to my responses that can be mistaken for initative because I don't abide this kind of tripe from some anonymous alleged Christian bloviating at me online.

You're really not much different than Kinsey in the inverse. So take it elsewhere. Good and grief.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Sounds like something I'll miss. :)

Okay. That's all at individual discretion. I'll expect your absence. :)

I thought I was somewhat responding to a query in statement form. Guess not.

Semi-veiled condescension again already. It looks like my heart-felt attempt to have open, non-adversarial, and reconciliatory discourse with Trinitarians is already finding its unfortunate normal direction. I'm not surprised, but I'd been hopeful of better based on my neutral directness.

We'll see if it's a majority or an anomaly. I remain hopeful of the latter with others.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're a misguided Libertarian PPS. Hopefully this Christian conservative website will straighten you out.

...and the condescending drivel begins on post #39 of my own intro thread, which was all quite cordial.

Like being a Godless Libertarian is a bad thing.

I'm not concerned with your assessments. I've seen your unbridled hatred in the homosexual thread.

(If I push the right buttons, the lisping and foul mouthed words will come spewing out. I'll save it for the other thread).

I don't acquiesce to false dichotomies. I can recognize the distinction between Christians influencing legislation in our Constitutional Republic (founded by a boat-load of Freemasons who were Deists, Theists, Non-Theists, and sectarian Christians; and many with an obscured agenda that you're clueless about relative to the global agenda development during that era) and a Theocracy where one presumes religious faith will prevail for statutory legislation.

I don't need an alleged conservative website or anything/anyone else to "straighten me out". I need and have the Spirit of the Living God indwelling my spirit by grace through faith.

Don't drag your garbage over onto an intro thread for a new member just because I expressed my views that you don't agree with. I despise sin every bit as much as you, and I likely live a more conservative standard of Christian life than you or most here.

THIS is the kind of initiative that I'm speaking of when I refer to my responses that can be mistaken for initative because I don't abide this kind of tripe from some anonymous alleged Christian bloviating at me online.

You're really not much different than Kinsey in the inverse. So take it elsewhere. Good and grief.

(My my, he's a talker. All of that response from one little sentence that I wrote).

Welcome to TOL PPS. I wouldn't miss your circus sideshow for the world.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Sounds like something I'll miss. :)

Stripe... Since you're gonna miss my exegesis, would you just answer a simple straight-forward question about scripture?

"By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth." -Psalm 33:6

In Trinity doctrine, who is the Lord; and whose word and breath and mouth is it of the alleged three "persons"?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Like being a Godless Libertarian is a bad thing.

(If I push the right buttons, the lisping and foul mouthed words will come spewing out. I'll save it for the other thread).

(My my, he's a talker. All of that response from one little sentence that I wrote).

Welcome to TOL PPS. I wouldn't miss your circus sideshow for the world.

Narcissistic self-righteous judgmental delusion. Does that really work for you in real life as an alleged professing Christian? Trinitarian, I presume. LOL. Ciao.

bucksplasher

I'm new. I'm introducing myself. :cool: (PneumaPsucheSoma = SpiritSoulBody). For short, PPS will do. :)

I'm a reconciliationist and non-dichotomist regarding the vast plethora of sectarian divisions of doctrine. There is only one central truth on any/all doctrinal topics. Only objective truth is relevant; subjective opinion is only relevant to the extent it is in accord with objective truth. That will be reflected in my posting, especially in reference to Theology Proper. My style is "heavy" with vocab and lexical Greek in conversation. I don't despise simplicity unless it's an excuse for a lack of stewardship or scholarship. The inverse is appreciated. I DO despise inequities such as double standards. And response is NOT initiative. Please don't assign my responses as me initiating anything, as that's an inequity.

I'm a non-/anti-Trinitarian, but seek discussion and reconciliation according to biblical exegesis. F/S/HS are all distinct, all eternal, all uncreated, all non-modal Deity by subsistence; but God is NOT three hypostases/one ousia (three "persons"/one "being") as a Trinity. All historical God-models can be reconciled to the one central biblical truth of God's constitution, including Trinitarianism, Binitarianism, Unitarianism, Arianism, and the various forms of Modalism and modern Oneness.

And I'm none of the above, so please don't refer to me as such; even if you can't understand whatever I say or present. Take my word for it... I know what the forms of Modalism are, and I'm not one. I know what the various schools of Gnosticism teach, and I'm not any one of them.

For both of you who love me already... muah. For those who don't care for me already... touche'. Jesus Christ is God and Savior; the Logos; God manifest in the flesh.

Freelight!!!!

tWINs

Dena

Most of what you've said it over my head and irrelevant to me, but welcome to the forum.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Narcissistic

I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I was busy checking out my reflection in the monitor.

self-righteous

Twice in two days. Have you been talking to Judy? (aka Eeset).

judgmental delusion. Does that really work for you in real life as an alleged professing Christian? Trinitarian, I presume. LOL. Ciao.

Tis I. After Stripe and a few others shred you to pieces, I'll take what's left over.

Again, welcome to TOL.

IMJerusha

Hello IMJerusha! The initial exegetical presentation is necessarily lengthy and verbose with both English and Greek terminologies and lexical expression. But I can ultimately distill it to a few simple sentences once the definitions are understood.

If there's going to be distilling, I'll be hoping the result is tasty.

You may end up frustrated and like me the least of all if it overwhelms you and bogs you down. It may seem needlessly complex before you ever see the simplicity that all have overlooked. We'll see.

I don't form likes and dislikes based on level of intelligence. I form them based on evidence of righteous or evil behavior. So yes, we'll see.

Thanx for the welcome. :)

You're welcome! :)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I was busy checking out my reflection in the monitor.

Twice in two days. Have you been talking to Judy? (aka Eeset).

Tis I. After Stripe and a few others shred you to pieces, I'll take what's left over.

Again, welcome to TOL.

<YAWN> Tragically typical.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If there's going to be distilling, I'll be hoping the result is tasty.

It is. Cosmogony included.

I don't form likes and dislikes based on level of intelligence. I form them based on evidence of righteous or evil behavior. So yes, we'll see.

I pray I don't fail, in the name of Jesus. I do hope you consider the distinction between initiative and response.

You're welcome! :)

Your politeness is appreciated.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
He'll hunt you down eventually. You sound "open" enough to accept all kinds on "new age" stuff.

tWINs

My, what a friendly agape-filled forum already. I'm not remotely "new age". Do you even know what "new age" encompasses?

The indoctrinated horde gather. There do seem to be a few bright spots. We'll see.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Perhaps someone would like to provide the scripture references for God being three hypostases ("persons") / one ousia ("being").

(For those who were cordial and represented our God and Savior Jesus Christ, I thank you and express my appreciation once again.)

Dena

My, what a friendly agape-filled forum already. I'm not remotely "new age". Do you even know what "new age" encompasses?

The indoctrinated horde gather. There do seem to be a few bright spots. We'll see.

Freelight is another member here. He's a very nice guy.

IMJerusha

It is. Cosmogony included.

Well, I'm an Irish Mist straight up kind of gal and a God said it and bang, it happened, sort.

I pray I don't fail, in the name of Jesus. I do hope you consider the distinction between initiative and response.

There is always forgiveness in the face of repentance. The command was/is to love each other as He first loved us.

Your politeness is appreciated.
And you have my word you will always receive such.