One Who Loves to Talk About Theology

rcetc

Hello All,

Theology. The study of God has been my favorite subject for as long as I can remember, so I come to these forums to see how others view God and listen to how others express those views. Within the process I may interject what I see in the Scriptures on any given subject in hopes to contribute in a positive manner a little truth as I have found in the Scripture. As a Christian of more than 50 years, God has allowed me to stumble onto some truths that may benefit others that are looking for the truth. Within my spiritual journey God has also allowed me to author a book called "Made in the Image of God: Understanding the Nature of God and Mankind in a Changing World", it is from this 27 year study that will allow me to contribute some information that hopefully will benefit those interested in the subject and perhaps bring a little light to some misconceptions about God and his nature among other things.

Thanks for reading my brief introduction and I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on this forum site.

Choleric

Welcome. As my gift to you, allow me to point you to a list of some of the heretics that frequent this otherwise useful site. They range from Christ deniers (denying the divinity of Christ) to Paul deniers (they think Paul was a heretic and his 13 letters should be excluded from scripture. They are essentially trying to keep us all under the law) and religous zealots who are trying to earn their way into heaven.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3231383&postcount=1

Doormat

Within my spiritual journey God has also allowed me to author a book called "Made in the Image of God: Understanding the Nature of God and Mankind in a Changing World", it is from this 27 year study that will allow me to contribute some information that hopefully will benefit those interested in the subject and perhaps bring a little light to some misconceptions about God and his nature among other things.

Great book title.

You've got my interest.

Welcome.

rainee

Hi, welcome,
Do you believe Church Authority should still exist?

Oh, and where are you located?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif