Hello

PantherEyez

Hi Everyone

This is my first time here. I have been through a lot in my life and am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I am a Pre-Med Student studying to be a Physician Assistant, I am also a licensed Paramedic and love God and others- I hope this forum will be a growth & learning experience for me!

Panther

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I am also a Paramedic in Canada. What city/state are you in? Do you plan to become a M.D. or stay PA?

What is your theological bent?

PantherEyez

I am also a Paramedic in Canada. What city/state are you in? Do you plan to become a M.D. or stay PA?

What is your theological bent?

I live in the Southern US. I plan on staying with PA simply because there is more demand. They can do (basically) what a doctor can do, and more places will be willing to hire them- no residency or internship requirements, straight into work. :)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I live in the Southern US. I plan on staying with PA simply because there is more demand. They can do (basically) what a doctor can do, and more places will be willing to hire them- no residency or internship requirements, straight into work. :)

$$$:cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hi Everyone

This is my first time here. I have been through a lot in my life and am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome aboard.

I am a Pre-Med Student studying to be a Physician Assistant, I am also a licensed Paramedic and love God and others- I hope this forum will be a growth & learning experience for me!

Panther
God loves an optimist. :D