Hello everyone, we are happy we found this forum

weareacouple

BANNED
Banned
When I say we, I mean my husband and myself and we have been born again Christians for 30 years. We love to discuss topics and since we are all being told to stay at home, this should be a great time to get started on here to meet some great people and have some friendly conversations. As soon as we figure out how to post a picture or two, we will do so and you will know who you are talking to. In the meantime, feel free to send us a message and we can become "on line" friends. Stay healthy and safe everyone and hope to hear from you. BTW, if you can help us out on the best way to post a profile pic, please let us know.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
When I say we, I mean my husband and myself and we have been born again Christians for 30 years. We love to discuss topics and since we are all being told to stay at home, this should be a great time to get started on here to meet some great people and have some friendly conversations. As soon as we figure out how to post a picture or two, we will do so and you will know who you are talking to. In the meantime, feel free to send us a message and we can become "on line" friends. Stay healthy and safe everyone and hope to hear from you. BTW, if you can help us out on the best way to post a profile pic, please let us know.

Hello there and welcome to TOL!

I'd tell you how to do a profile picture but I don't know! Chances are good that you'll have to have a certain number of posts before it lets you customize things very miuch but I haven't messed with it in so long and things have changed with the user interface recently so I can't help you there.

I look forward to some good debates / discussions with you guys!

Resting in Him,
Clete

weareacouple

BANNED
Banned
Hello there and welcome to TOL!

I'd tell you how to do a profile picture but I don't know! Chances are good that you'll have to have a certain number of posts before it lets you customize things very miuch but I haven't messed with it in so long and things have changed with the user interface recently so I can't help you there.

I look forward to some good debates / discussions with you guys!

Resting in Him,
Clete

thanks Clete and yes great discussion are good.