Knight, you look like a cigar smoking Las Vegas night club owner, change your image

Gsusis

Appearances of evil is also the responsibility of those "to whom much is given much is required" and if you are going to represent the Lord why do you want to look like the enemy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Appearances of evil is also the responsibility of those "to whom much is given much is required" and if you are going to represent the Lord why do you want to look like the enemy.

He doesn't. Why do you seem intent on appearing goofy? :think: Thought I suppose there's no scriptural prohibition on that count.

And kmo, why so grim? :D You look like death himself was at your heels...with a chessboard.

Gsusis

I'm sorry, if the truth pricks your heart, I thought this was a Christian chat forum and I am quite sure the Lord didn't tell us to be sheep in wolves clothing, nor of the world but not in the world.
More like "In the world but not of the world", and if all we have is an image of ourselves and no depth of truth or wisdom then I would say we have become lukewarm, leading the blind astray. The Lord does not desire us to lead the blind and thirsty astray with just image but real solid food, when they come broken and with a contrite spirit. Image does not satisfy, it is kind of like the teens of today - the new "good looking" has become the "sexy looking". Looking sexy is not the same as looking good - image is only skin deep, yes, but our eyes are the portal for what enters into the heart of man. Anyways, I really am not that hung up on how knight appears, God knows the heart, I apologize if I sound like I was judging him based on how he looks on the outward appearance. Baby just woke up, got to go. Later, Gsusis
I just wanted to stimulate some thinking

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Gsusis,

Question #1: How do you determine what is "the appearance of evil"?

Question #2: How do you define "look like the enemy"?

Thanks,
Randy

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dumb de Dumb, dumb, DUMB!

Dumb de Dumb, dumb, DUMB!

Knight, you look like a cigar smoking Las Vegas night club owner, change your image
:down:

What a dumb thing to post. There is no scriptural prohibition against cigars.

You're a newbie. One of the first things you need to learn when joining a forum: Don't draw attention to yourself by dissing the owner. You have gotten yourself off to a very bad start. There are a few people that do this on here. They are not very popular and are banned on a regular basis. Do you want to make your stay here punctuated by bans? At the very least, you will get the membership mad at you. Knight has a lot of supporters on here. He is a very nice guy.

Wise people don't play leap frog with a unicorn, nor do they go picking at a site owner. You wouldn't do that to your employer. Let's not do it here.

BTW, I think Knight looks cool. :cool:

PS if this guy is picking at avatars, I wonder what he's going to think of mine or some others on here?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:yawn:

John 7:24 NASB

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

bybee

:down:

What a dumb thing to post. There is no scriptural prohibition against cigars.

You're a newbie. One of the first things you need to learn when joining a forum: Don't draw attention to yourself by dissing the owner. You have gotten yourself off to a very bad start. There are a few people that do this on here. They are not very popular and are banned on a regular basis. Do you want to make your stay here punctuated by bans? At the very least, you will get the membership mad at you. Knight has a lot of supporters on here. He is a very nice guy.

Wise people don't play leap frog with a unicorn, nor do they go picking at a site owner. You wouldn't do that to your employer. Let's not do it here.

BTW, I think Knight looks cool. :cool:

PS if this guy is picking at avatars, I wonder what he's going to think of mine or some others on here?

I think Knight looks cool too!
Don't rile up the unicorns for goodness sake!

Samstarrett

1st: Knight has changed his avatar many times. This is, IMO, the coolest one I've seen him use, so I think he should keep it.

2nd: It's no one's business but Knight's what his avatar looks like.

3rd: Lighten up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:rotfl:

Lemme guess ... are you one of those of people who advocate that teens burn their rock cd's?

Should someone want to find images of *evil*, TOL would be the last place they would look.