Knight, you look like a cigar smoking Las Vegas night club owner, change your image

Gsusis

You guys kill me. Sooooo, you disagree? Well, I leave you with this. I heard yesterday that many, possibly thousands, Asians were jailed yesterday for having an outdoor worship service, and we are still arguing about another mans outward appearance. I secede. Hopefully we can agree that the Lord is more concerned that we live in unity. See you on another thread.
Peace, hope, charity. Gsusis

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You guys kill me. Sooooo, you disagree?
Frequently. With what in particular?

Well, I leave you with this.
Seems like a bit of foreshadowing. :poly:

I heard yesterday that many, possibly thousands, Asians were jailed yesterday for having an outdoor worship service, and we are still arguing about another mans outward appearance.
I heard there was a guy who knew a guy who saw a field of watermelons explode from the heat. I didn't see it, but there you go.

I secede.
The alternative being to try, try again? :think: Or run a spell check.

Hopefully we can agree that the Lord is more concerned that we live in unity.
Some people are only a wrist flick away from the sword scripture, but let reasonable men agree for a moment and the rest draw a breath.

See you on another thread.
Likely...but for how long? :D :e4e:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You guys kill me. Sooooo, you disagree? Well, I leave you with this. I heard yesterday that many, possibly thousands, Asians were jailed yesterday for having an outdoor worship service, and we are still arguing about another mans outward appearance. I secede. Hopefully we can agree that the Lord is more concerned that we live in unity. See you on another thread.
Peace, hope, charity. Gsusis

I wonder if they fussed about each others Avatars? :think:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You guys kill me....[W]e are still arguing about another man[']s outward appearance...
You said: "Knight, you look like a cigar smoking Las Vegas night club owner, change your image."

Perhaps you should apologize. :idunno:

Last edited:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry I didn't get in on this thread earlier.

Tardiness is the appearance of evil.

:sozo: Steer clear of Yorzhik, everyone! He's in cahoots with the evil Las Vegas cigar-smoking nightclub owner, Knight.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tardiness is the appearance of evil.

:sozo: Steer clear of Yorzhik, everyone! He's in cahoots with the evil Las Vegas cigar-smoking nightclub owner, Knight.
I should have procured a photo of myself just upon the night before smoking a cigar and imbibing a domestically brewed alcoholic beverage. It was positively sinister.

genuineoriginal

What does it mean if you haven't figured out how to do the whole avatar thing yet? :idunno:

Try going to the user control panel (USER CP button on left side of menu bar).
There is a link on the left navigation panel that says "Edit Avatar"

There are a couple of users that seem to have that link bookmarked so they can change their avatars every 10 minutes, right serpentdove?