I'm a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyChristian

Hello to all!

I think this forum looks very interesting, but I'm a bit confused on one of the rules. Something like "Thou shalt not be intentionally blasphemous." Well, I'm an atheist, and if debating I'll have no choice but to be blasphemous against at least one religion. In fact, my very existence is blasphemous to religion. So...could you clear that up for me please? =P

P.S. If you're the one who gave me a piece of paper with this site's link on it at the end of philosophy class today, then hey! It's me =P

GuySmiley

P.S. If you're the one who gave me a piece of paper with this site's link on it at the end of philosophy class today, then hey! It's me =P
Welcome! :wave:

How mysterious is this? We need to know who is recruiting for TOL by throwing pieces of paper on people's desks! Did he/she have black cloak on? Did they disappear as soon as you turned around? Was there a puff of smoke?

MacGyver

Nineveh said:
Well hello there!

I'm glad to see you decided to check out TOL :)

If you do a search you will see that one of TOL's "specialties" is freewill vs determinism :D You will have a much broader audience and response time here than during class :) Anyway, welcome to TOL, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hey! Does this mean I can get another atheist's response to chapter questions? :chuckle:
Hey! There you are :p

GuySmiley said:
How mysterious is this? We need to know who is recruiting for TOL by throwing pieces of paper on people's desks! Did he/she have black cloak on? Did they disappear as soon as you turned around? Was there a puff of smoke?
Actually when I turned around there was a dimensional vortex, a rip in spacetime. Maybe it came from someone in the future where the situation is dire, so they branded me as The One, the only person who can save us all. Curiously it takes the form of me posting in threads on a forum.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually when I turned around there was a dimensional vortex, a rip in spacetime. Maybe it came from someone in the future where the situation is dire, so they branded me as The One, the only person who can save us all. Curiously it takes the form of me posting in threads on a forum.
:rotfl:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hello to all!

I think this forum looks very interesting, but I'm a bit confused on one of the rules. Something like "Thou shalt not be intentionally blasphemous." Well, I'm an atheist, and if debating I'll have no choice but to be blasphemous against at least one religion. In fact, my very existence is blasphemous to religion. So...could you clear that up for me please? =P

I hope you can live up to the username you chose. You can't just throw "MacGyver" around willy nilly. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hey! There you are :p

:crackup:

Ps82

There are lots of blasphemers on this board. You will fit right in, and I'm sure you will all enjoy yourselves.

I probably won't have too much to discuss with you... after this post. Welcome anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.