Formerly Metro State Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alate_One

If you don't know me, I'm a generally civil atheist who enjoys religious and theological studies. I have a degree in chemistry, and I'm now working on my Ph.D. in the same field. I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone.

Oh a chemist! Are you sloppy? The best chemists are really messy (We wouldn't have aspartame!). :p

Good luck in gradual school. :thumb:

You might need these

Also this.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
My name is Chalmer Wren, and I'm just introducing myself. I use to hang out on these forums as "Metro State Atheists." I am no longer an officer of the group, having graduated, and so I thought it would be appropriate if I started my own account, since I now represent myself only.

If you don't know me, I'm a generally civil atheist who enjoys religious and theological studies. I have a degree in chemistry, and I'm now working on my Ph.D. in the same field. I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone.

- Chalmer
You could have just asked Knight to change the name on the existing account.

I'm on a tear.
Whatever that means.
How many angels can fit on a tear?

Chalmer Wren

Oh a chemist! Are you sloppy? The best chemists are really messy (We wouldn't have aspartame!). :p

Good luck in gradual school. :thumb:

You might need these

Also this.

And I'm very sloppy. My primary interest is organic sysnthesis. They had me teach analytical chemistry last semester, which is the absolute opposite. Very annoying. Its hard to enforce rules regarding neatness when my idea of a succesful experiment is "something changed."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My name is Chalmer Wren, and I'm just introducing myself. I use to hang out on these forums as "Metro State Atheists."
Ah, that fellow. I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you might have met bodhi and gotten married...long story. :poly:
I am no longer an officer of the group, having graduated, and so I thought it would be appropriate if I started my own account, since I now represent myself only.
Were you duly elected to represent yourself or was it a coup d'état?

If you don't know me, I'm a generally civil atheist
I have a friend who's a civil engineer...but he's rude, which is upsetting ...but not ironic, unless you're easily confused.

who enjoys religious and theological studies.
I recall. Isn't that like an Emu hanging out around the airport though?

I have a degree in chemistry,
How many are there?

and I'm now working on my Ph.D. in the same field.
Ah, another one in the making then. I look forward to welcoming you into the second tier club in the not too distant then.

I look forward to reacquainting myself with everyone.

- Chalmer
Seems like a fine start...And nice stab at unseating Pam Baldwin for the greatest number of self references in a single post. :think: This has to be close. Welcome back...which really should be forward, if you think on it.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have whatever fool's having.... and make it a double. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.