Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

psalm145v1

Hello TOLers. I'm new today and I can't wait to see what comes of my time here. I just finished an intro to philosophy class at my community college so watch out, I know just enough to be dangerous.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You will be in good company, sir. :squint:

Welcome!

AMR

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've been considering auditing an introduction to introductory logic at the learning annex...so I suppose this means it's on.

Or, to sound out more philosophically, if it is what might it be and how do we distinguish the on? :think:

Welcome. :e4e:

always_learning

:chuckle:
They all come in with a good attitude. Give 'em a couple of posts, he'll be as grumpy and touchy as the rest.

:D

:wave2:
Welcome! Philosophy is fun, and you'll find some interesting philosophical views here for sure... Try talking to Punisher1984, once he gets unbanned :shocked:

:) seriously though, welcome.

psalm145v1

:chuckle:
They all come in with a good attitude. Give 'em a couple of posts, he'll be as grumpy and touchy as the rest.

I hope that's not the case. I'm really not here to convince everyone of my views. I just like talking with people about cool stuff like evidence for the Ressurection, reliability of the Bible, etc. Is anyone here interested in that kind of stuff???

keypurr

I hope that's not the case. I'm really not here to convince everyone of my views. I just like talking with people about cool stuff like evidence for the Ressurection, reliability of the Bible, etc. Is anyone here interested in that kind of stuff???

No, we just like to argue about everything in general.
Welcome to the pit.

psalm145v1

No, we just like to argue about everything in general.

In that case, someone should start a thread arguing which tie looks best on the prez...

barack-5.jpg

r2794977401.jpg

barack-obama.jpg

I like the red one.

Status
Not open for further replies.