Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal

Hello, for the purposes of this forum my name is Normal

I will not divulge my real identity as i fear for my life from the fierce Rabblywoggly of the dangerous marshes of central Australia. :execute:

I happened to stumble across this site when my fingers seemingly randomly typed in 'theology forum' through no fault of my own.

As you may conclude i am completly :kookoo: and should be put away at the nearest possible date.

:)

fool

Hall of Fame

I will not divulge my real identity as i fear for my life from the fierce Rabblywoggly of the dangerous marshes of central Australia. :execute:

I happened to stumble across this site when my fingers seemingly randomly typed in 'theology forum' through no fault of my own.

As you may conclude i am completly :kookoo: and should be put away at the nearest possible date.

:)

Anyone who calls himself "Normal" is prolly trying to hide something...

Normal

It is my attempt to fit into todays society.

Actually i have reasons but they are secret and known only to me and to the other people who know but they may have forgotten the normality of the situation for which this statement is derived.

I don't know what i'm talking about but it had some reasonably long words in.

Normal

haven't had the honour.

would one assume that one might get on like a 'house on fire' with said heretic?

fool

Hall of Fame
haven't had the honour.

would one assume that one might get on like a 'house on fire' with said heretic?

Just don't ask him any questions that you need the answer to in less than a couple of months.

fool

Hall of Fame
I'll bear that in mind, if my memory does not lapse and i forget our little conversation.

That's the cool thing about the internet, it will stay right here until something happens to it.

Normal

That's the cool thing about the internet, it will stay right here until something happens to it.

Indeed, but it would require me to remember that this conversation occured, or for me to come across it when checking what topics i had been viewing.

Although the internet may have long-lasting memory, it is no good without human memory remembering that something is there unless an accidental discovery is made. :dizzy:

Normal

Yes, I work real hard to hide my identity as well.

Welcome to TOL!

Total lapse of concentration can lead to accidental slips in indentity protection...

The government do an extremely good job of lapsing thier concentration and leaving laptops lying around with lots of personal info on.

fool

Hall of Fame
Indeed, but it would require me to remember that this conversation occured, or for me to come across it when checking what topics i had been viewing.

Although the internet may have long-lasting memory, it is no good without human memory remembering that something is there unless an accidental discovery is made. :dizzy:

Post it notes.

assuranceagent

Is it more unusual in real life? :think:

Let me guess... Stolid? Stuu for short?

No? Bromidic? Platitudinal?

...I'm running out of guesses... :plain:

Wait until you meat some of the Woggly Rabble of this very forum :shocked:

Were you looking for the Parkinson's support forum? :plain:

I have concluded you haven't likely had one yet....

...and by that I mean a date, of course. But no worries, you're in good company. Lighthouse is a well-respected member of this community...

:plain:

Okay, so he's a member anyway.

Welcome to TOL ;)

johncalvinhall

Total lapse of concentration can lead to accidental slips in indentity protection...

The government do an extremely good job of lapsing thier concentration and leaving laptops lying around with lots of personal info on.

An old and close friend of mine recently looked me up online. Apparently he works to hunt down people's identity for one of those alphabet departments in Washington DC.

He told me that it took him the lesser part of 30 seconds to find me online. <smile>

I tried finding him a few years back, and couldn't find a trace. It turns out his boss doesn't allow him to have an identity online. :(

BTW - His last name... really is, "Smith!" :jawdrop:

Normal

Is it more unusual in real life? :think:
Let me guess... Stolid? Stuu for short?
No? Bromidic? Platitudinal?
...I'm running out of guesses... :plain:

Close, the extremity of the closeness is clostrophobic :help:

I have concluded you haven't likely had one yet....
...and by that I mean a date, of course.

I have a date everyday of the week, the date today is 19th March
tommorow its the 20th :) :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.