What Up, My Theology Peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink Art

Hi! I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to introduce myself in the most cliche way possible. :wave: So, hullo! I've lurked around this site before and I'm excited that I finally got an account.

assuranceagent

:peach: That's Ms. Art to you my good Sir.

My pardons, of course. I'm not sure how I missed your obvious femininity. Must have been the glare from my screen. ;)

I've been lurking for a couple of months. You people are pretty interesting.

That's a nice way to put it. :think:

Got any favorites thus far? Anyone you find particularly witty and amusing, not to mention highly intelligent and shockingly engaging? Maybe someone with a jumping elephant avatar, for instance?

Just a random example, of course.... :noid:

Ink Art

My pardons, of course. I'm not sure how I missed your obvious femininity. Must have been the glare from my screen. ;)

That's a nice way to put it. :think:

Got any favorites thus far? Anyone you find particularly witty and amusing, not to mention highly intelligent and shockingly engaging? Maybe someone with a jumping elephant avatar, for instance?

Just a random example, of course.... :noid:

:sheep:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hi! I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to introduce myself in the most cliche way possible. :wave: So, hullo! I've lurked around this site before and I'm excited that I finally got an account.

Welcome. And I see you're using the "long time lurker, first time registered" gambit...:think:

So how many tats do you have?

No, LH, I said tats...good grief. :plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, Ink Art.

I've done some ink art, but only with ball point pens.

Got anything betterer? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.