Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnomalist

BANNED
Banned
For those who are curious about my username, it means I am very interested in anomalies, as I consider myself one. However, I am mostly interested in natural anomalies, but not usually supernatural or paranormal ones, because they are usually fakeries.

I hope I enjoy my time here. This site looks pretty interesting. :)

Spitfire

Takes most of the fun out of an anomaly if there's no apparent need for a supernatural/paranormal explanation, though, doesn't it? Otherwise I don't see how it would be much of an anomaly to begin with.

Yes, maybe you'll find some exceptions to what one should usually expect here if that's what you're hoping for.

TheAnomalist

BANNED
Banned
Takes most of the fun out of an anomaly if there's no apparent need for a supernatural/paranormal explanation, though, doesn't it? Otherwise I don't see how it would be much of an anomaly to begin with.

I am more interested in anomalies such as the Platypus. :D

4string

Greetings Anomalist... welcome to TOL.

To be honest I find the platypus to be a biological oddity but relatively uninteresting compared to the anomalies of quantum theory and cosmology.

TheAnomalist

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Anomalist... welcome to TOL.

To be honest I find the platypus to be a biological oddity but relatively uninteresting compared to the anomalies of quantum theory and cosmology.

Of course!

Quantum theory and cosmology are among my favorite subjects.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. Watch out .. reality can hurt anomalies.... :chuckle:

HappyCetacean

Welcome to the madhouse! You will see sights and experience things here to be found nowhere else on the interwebs! :)

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For those who are curious about my username, it means I am very interested in anomalies, as I consider myself one. However, I am mostly interested in natural anomalies, but not usually supernatural or paranormal ones, because they are usually fakeries.

I hope I enjoy my time here. This site looks pretty interesting. :)
It by and large is, but you might want to take the Adhominalist with a grain of salt, if you run into him.

Welcome. :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.