Theology Club: IS the Ethiopian eunuch a problem for Mid Acts Dispensation

way 2 go

Deut 23:1 “No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD.

Act 8:26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is a desert place.
Act 8:27 And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship
Act 8:28 and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah.
Act 8:29 And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.”
Act 8:36 And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, “See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?”
Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him.

Ethiopian eunuch Kingdom or Body of Christ ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 56:4-5 KJV
(4) For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
(5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Ethiopian eunuch Kingdom or Body of Christ ?
I would say kingdom.
What do you think?

way 2 go

Isaiah 56:4-5 KJV
(4) For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
(5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

I would say kingdom.
What do you think?

Mid Acts Dispensation says Paul is the first in the Body of Christ

so the Ethiopian eunuch has to be in the kingdom

way 2 go

Most do, yes.

Is there a verse that says Paul was first?

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Looks that way to me.
Philip preached the kingdom in verse 8

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done
Yeppers.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ[Messiah], the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church[assembly];

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ[Messiah], the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ[Messiah] is the Son of God.

Kingdom.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and Cornelius and the Ethiopian eunuch are Kingdom believers , with out question !!

As far as being Un-cirumcisied , read Rom 2:26 is the answer !!

And Paul was the FIRST / PROTO and Gal 1:15 and 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 prove that Paul was FIRST !!

dan p