Theology Club: MADs: analogies to describe disp'ism

Jerry Shugart

"Marching Orders"

The dispensation prior to the present dispensation of grace was an economy where the LORD gave marching orders to the nation of Israel to preach the gospel of the kingdom.

The present dispensation is an economy where the Lord Jesus gave marching orders to the members of the Body of Christ to preach the gospel of grace.

Jerry Shugart

Where ya been?

How have you been?

I'd thought you'd perhaps gone home to Glory....

Lol - welcome back you old trouble maker; you. You've been missed :)

I have been in and out of the hospital for over a year. While in intensive care I almost died twice from complications to remove a tumor from my adrenal gland. Then while in the hospital I broke my leg at the hip. I fell like I have been to hell and back!

Thanks for your kind words!

Danoh

I have been in and out of the hospital for over a year. While in intensive care I almost died twice from complications to remove a tumor from my adrenal gland. Then while in the hospital I broke my leg at the hip. I fell like I have been to hell and back!

Thanks for your kind words!

Wow and good to see you're still as tough as nails. It may have saved your life!

And I meant what I said - you've been sorely missed. Hopefully we can be a bit more civil towards one another this time around.

Yours in Him, bro - Eph. 4:16.