Theology Club: What "Jews" Are In The Body of Christ?

Danoh

Try teaching the DETAILS OF The Cross without bringing in passages from Hebrews.

Though a Circumcision Epistle, there is much in THEIR Epistles in terms of Principles SHARED by both The Body of Christ and the Israel of God, and visa versa, Rom. 15:4; 2 Peter 3:15.

Same Principle/Different Application

The 28ers fail to see this Principle, as well.

Example - same Spirit in 2 Cor. 3/Different Dispensational Application, and so on...

heir

TOL Subscriber
Try teaching the DETAILS OF The Cross without bringing in passages from Hebrews.

Though a Circumcision Epistle, there is much in THEIR Epistles in terms of Principles SHARED by both The Body of Christ and the Israel of God, and visa versa, Rom. 15:4; 2 Peter 3:15.

Same Principle/Different Application
From reading Hebrews, you cannot learn what Jews are in the Body of Christ. That was the context of the "nada".

heir

TOL Subscriber
As for this, just off the top of my head and from the form of sound words of Paul:

Romans 4:25 KJV
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV
Galatians 1:3-5 KJV
Galatians 3:13 KJV
Colossians 2:11-13 KJV
2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

Danoh

As for this, just off the top of my head and from the form of sound words of Paul:

Romans 4:25 KJV
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV
Galatians 1:3-5 KJV
Galatians 3:13 KJV
Colossians 2:11-13 KJV
2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

I'm talking about even greater details - about the Blood, etc.

DAN P

Hi and there are NO JEWS in the Body of Christ as freferenced in Gal 3:28 explains ,

If you do not knlow what Gal 3:28 , just ask and I will explain it to you ??

dan p