Theology Club: SaulToPaul and His Nightmare Exegegesis

Jerry Shugart

Once again,

Yes, once again you refuse to defend your idea that Paul wrote these words to a group of unsaved people:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

If you think that the verses you quoted explains why Paul would write those words to a group of unsaved people then tell us what is said in those verses which even hints and Paul would write to unsaved people in that manner.

Danoh

Why would you call me a "stalker"? Do you have something against discussing controversial subjects?

Or do you think that there are some respected Christian commentators who teach like STP does when he says that those in the Roman church were not saved when Paul wrote his epistles to them?

At this point I have concluded that all I can do to help these poor souls is to pray to the Lord to give them an understanding of the truth.

Danoh

Can I not hope to have a serious debate on this controversial subjects without being accused of harassing you?

Just look at all the posts on this thread and not one of them actually address the subject of this thread. And once again, you do not even attempt to defend your ideas.

Why is that?

At this point I have concluded that all I can do to help these poor souls is to pray to the Lord to give them an understanding of the truth.

Jerry Shugart

Now, of Jerry can just get Jerry to get on and stay on Jerry about Jerry not doing what Jerry says there that Jerry (supposedly) realizes is all that Jerry can do.

Why wouldn't a debate on this subject be of interest to other people?

And I have asked you before (and got no answer) if you share STP's view on the epistle to the Romans.

Do you?

Besides that, I am trying to expose the error of STP's idea right away so that other people on this forum will see just how silly the idea is and therefore it will serve as a warning so they do not get accidently sucked in. As far as the ones who I am praying for I have already realized that they want no part of the truths revealed in the epistle which prove they are wrong so at this point they need help from the Lord.

Danoh

So you agree with STP and his idea that those in the church at Rome were not saved when he wrote these words to them?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Jerry Shugart

I am trying to expose the error of STP's idea right away so that other people on this forum will see just how silly the idea is and therefore it will serve as a warning so they do not get accidently sucked in to his error. As far as the ones who I am praying for I have already realized that they want no part of the truths revealed in the epistle which prove they are wrong so at this point they need help from the Lord.

Jerry Shugart

he never said that or it's taken out of context.-

Earlier, after much discussion, I asked SaulToPaul the following question:

So according to your ideas the people who made up the church at Rome were not saved when Paul wrote his epistle to them and at that time they were not in the Body of Christ.

Is that right?

STP answered by saying:

I can come to none other conclusion having read, and believed, chapter 1.

Danoh

Earlier, after much discussion, I asked SaulToPaul the following question:

So according to your ideas the people who made up the church at Rome were not saved when Paul wrote his epistle to them and at that time they were not in the Body of Christ.

Is that right?

STP answered by saying:

And later, Jerry said the following:

Yet, here he is, still attempting to bait any and every body back into his need to prove others wrong, just because he needs to.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why would you call me a "stalker"? Do you have something against discussing controversial subjects?
You are harassing Bro. SaulToPaul. You have opened more than a few call out threads, one in particular was on this very same topic and was only opened a week ago. You're a stalker and it came as no big surprise to me that you had opened another one. I'm sure it won't be the last, sadly.